OT question???

Old December 22nd 06, 05:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default OT question???

please tell me what rice cream is, Lee, who can't find it anywhere

Old December 22nd 06, 06:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine K.

Stormmee kirjoitti:
please tell me what rice cream is, Lee, who can't find it anywhere

Here's a copy of Yowie's reply to that same question in the original thread:

*********
Its probably like rice pudding. Its in a can, you can get it in the
section of the supermarket that sells jelly (jello) packets and cake
mixes. it tastes to me like rice cooked in evaporated milk with a dash
of vanilla flavour, which is what it probably is.

Yowie
***********

--
Christine in Laitila, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old December 22nd 06, 06:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 11:34:45 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

please tell me what rice cream is, Lee, who can't find it anywhere

Yowiei just replied to my question about this in a previous posting. I
researched on the inter net and found several recipes.

Old December 22nd 06, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Stormmee wrote:

please tell me what rice cream is, Lee, who can't find it anywhere

I don't know for sure, but I am assuming it's ice cream made from
rice "milk", ie, non-dairy ice cream. Kind of like tofutti, which is
made from soy, except this would be made from rice. That's my logical
assumption, but of course that doesn't make it correct.

Joyce
Old December 23rd 06, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 15:00:29 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

please share one, Lee, who loves rice anything,
mlbriggs wrote in message
news
On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 11:34:45 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

please tell me what rice cream is, Lee, who can't find it anywhere

Yowiei just replied to my question about this in a previous posting. I
researched on the inter net and found several recipes.

Just type it in on Yahoo or Google or whatever.
Old December 23rd 06, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

that's what I thought until I realized she said, I like it cold, so it seems
to be a pudding of sorts, Lee