Sort of OT, but they're still kittycats. But bigger

Old January 13th 07, 02:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
hantayo

Default Sort of OT, but they're still kittycats. But bigger

Cheryl - I sure wish that I didn't have to live with stupid dail-up....:-(
Kathy & Toma in spirit ^.,.^

"Cheryl" wrote:
I've been hooked on the Africam web feed lately, and apparently
today a pride of at least 8 lions consisting of mostly lionesses
and a single male took a young zebra. I didn't see much of the cam
today due to work, but on the forum, someone posted some video of
the feed. No explicit video of the kill, but the sound of it in the
distance, so if that bothers you, don't listen to part 1 or part 2
of the kill. But the aftermath; the cleaning, the drinking, the
sleeping - they could be my cats. Nature at its rawest.

The kill, mostly sound

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlUg-buVKcg

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMCChZrevG0

Lions visit Water Hole after eating
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ5IyWpOMw0

Close up and personal - cleaning up some
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xnAk-hPjm4

How Many Lions can you count?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yTq6da8N8w

--
Cheryl

Old January 14th 07, 05:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cheryl

On Fri 12 Jan 2007 09:44:05p, hantayo wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav :

Cheryl - I sure wish that I didn't have to live with stupid
dail-up....:-(
Kathy & Toma in spirit ^.,.^

I wish you could watch, Kathy!

--