Breaking a cat of nocturnal behavior

Old January 17th 07, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Breaking a cat of nocturnal behavior

Well, little Evangeline is a night owl. So today I've been keeping her
awake, ALL day. She's not happy but I have to break her of the nocturnal
behavior.

I suspect her prior slave was a college kid. Roommate had turned her
into the pound and I know college kids are night owls.

So we'll see if this little reset of the clock works.

Old January 17th 07, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

T, I have some ocean front property for sale in Arizona if you think you
can break a cat habit of being nocturnal ;-)

. ..

Old January 18th 07, 12:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Thu, 18 Jan 2007 00:14:44 GMT, "Matthew"
wrote:

Remember that when she does it to you ;-)

cue evil laughter

--
Lynne
Old January 18th 07, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MoMo via CatKB.com

Very good point Matthew. lol
Matthew wrote:
Remember that when she does it to you ;-)

T, I have some ocean front property for sale in Arizona if you think you
can break a cat habit of being nocturnal ;-)

[quoted text clipped - 11 lines]
Actually it's working. I kept her up until a half hour ago then she
slept. I'll wake her in an hour and play for an hour. Then we'll see.

Old January 18th 07, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

In article ,
says...
Remember that when she does it to you ;-)

Luckily I'm 40dB down in my left ear, so if I sleep with my right ear on
the pillow I'll never hear a thing. Plus there's a door that will be
closed.