A case study of antisocial personality disorder

Old January 23rd 07, 04:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
plunk your magic twanger, froggy

Default A case study of antisocial personality disorder

Werther's Original wrote:
I left the house clean this morning
when I came home it was ragged with **** everywhere

kittens ****ting behind my bed, peeing in my bed! yeah!
there's a couple that haven't figured it out

THE WHOLE HOUSE SMELT LIKE 10 YEAR OLD CRAP

Lucy in the kitchen being as ugly as ugly can get TO A KITTEN

I grabbed Lucy by the nap of the neck and showed her what ugly was

Then there's Jupiter.. ****ting in the kitten litter tray...
a big terd big as your thumbs, laying in the little kitten tray...
pure ol lazy

then there's greed.. I CAN'T STAND A GREEDY SO AND SO

I told Jupiter to stop doing that...
I don't care what the Amazing Pussy Wizard says he better hear me..
there's power in the word NO

Cats will run you down and run you over if you let them

for weeks, everywhere I step, or lay or lean.. a kitten squeels...

so what is the solution to all this aggrivation?

I broke bad! yes I did.

right now? hell, I CAN'T FIND A KITTEN OR A CAT NOWHERE

at least not up under my feet
im the big cat around here, I call the shots, Im in charge

Cats love a good natured push over

GIVEM A FUR COAT AND THEY THINK THEY OWN THE WORLD

they will run you ragged into the ground if you let them

don't worry about the love, they don't love you no way... you're a fool
if you think they feel any love, they don't.

THEY WANT TO SURVIVE.. they are simply a social creature and that's
fine! we take advantage of their instincts and "pretend" they are
requitting our loves.. but no... they are merely eating. or...
continuing in their social practice and surviving, don't fool yourself.

Psychological studies have shown that individuals who take pleasure in
inflicting harm on animals are more likely to do so to humans. This
should not be confused with people who simply kill or harm animals for
practical purposes (such as food, lab experiment, animal husbandry).
One of the known warning signs of certain psychopathologies, including
anti-social personality disorder, also known as psychopathic
personality disorder, is a history of torturing pets and small animals,
a behavior known as zoosadism. According to the New York Times, "[t]he
FBI has found that a history of cruelty to animals is one of the traits
that regularly appears in its computer records of serial rapists and
murderers, and the standard diagnostic and treatment manual for
psychiatric and emotional disorders lists cruelty to animals a
diagnostic criterion for conduct disorders. "A survey of psychiatric
patients who had repeatedly tortured dogs and cats found all of them
had high levels of aggression toward people as well, including one
patient who had murdered a young boy."

Old January 23rd 07, 06:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

plunk your magic twanger, froggy wrote:

Werther's Original wrote:
[...]

Is this coming from personal experience?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrio...ality_disorder
This might be of some help to you Nick.