Can a cat drink breastmilk ???

Old February 6th 07, 08:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.recipes.babies
Ed Zagmoon

Default Can a cat drink breastmilk ???

My girlfriend's tits are so full of milk, it would be a waste not
to drink it. I do it, but she still has more than I can drink.

So, can the cats drink breastmilk? Or will that turn them
into gremlins?

Old February 6th 07, 10:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner

Default SPAM

On Feb 6, 3:36?am, "Ed Zagmoon" wrote:
My girlfriend's ti...........

snip

This is a family group, AZZHOLE.... Go empty them yourself...

IBen Getiner

Old February 6th 07, 02:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Pijewlchio

"IBen Getiner" wrote in message
ps.com...
This is a family group, AZZHOLE.... Go empty them yourself...

Haven't seen a troll like this since... the last time you came around.
Is there something you'd like to tell me?

Old February 6th 07, 03:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 6 Feb, 14:01, "Pijewlchio" wrote:
"IBen Getiner" wrote in message

ps.com...

This is a family group, AZZHOLE.... Go empty them yourself...

Haven't seen a troll like this since... the last time you came around.
Is there something you'd like to tell me?

The most indreble thing is that they think they are funny, & that we
are interested too.
Funny how blind some sighted people can be.

Hi P)

S;o)

Old February 7th 07, 04:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner

On Feb 6, 9:01?am, "Pijewlchio" wrote:
"IBen Getiner" wrote in message

ps.com...

This is a family group, AZZHOLE.... Go empty them yourself...

Haven't seen a troll like this since... the last time you came around.
Is there something you'd like to tell me?

I assume you're referring to the initial poster. Because if you're
not, that just shows everyone where your heads are at. That also tells
us that it's 'okay' and 'just fine' to post any old nasty off-topic
crap here. That could give the wrong people plenty of bad ideas. Know
what I mean? Especially when someone who tried to put an end to this
sort of thing stands accused of being worse than the initial filth.

Think VERY CAREFULLY about your answer to this. Think.

IBen Getiner

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i4...75/Lamisil.gif

Old February 7th 07, 05:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Go Daddy

On Feb 6, 11:57 pm, "IBen Getiner" wrote:

Think VERY CAREFULLY about your answer to this. Think.

it's a no brainer, you got a filthy mouth back when I first started
posting

you'd show up.. vent... dissappear....

show up.. vent... disappear

I don't care! so what. vent away. lol

they probably deserved it anyway

Im not going to ask why are you always frustrated... because you're
not, we only see you when you are.

PAY THE NIGGA ON THE WAY OUT

I think the dynamics of a public board lend themselves to being a
dumping ground.
but not everybody dumps on here. I have, I do... I've flamed innocent
people before.

I think I know what you're about, I do the same thing.
You find a deserving soul and light'em up

Old February 7th 07, 06:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner

On Feb 7, 12:09?am, "Go Daddy" wrote:
On Feb 6, 11:57 pm, "IBen Getiner" wrote:

Think VERY CAREFULLY about your answer to this. Think.

it's a no brainer, you

snip

I wasn't addressing you.

IBen Getiner

Old February 7th 07, 11:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Go Daddy

On Feb 7, 1:09 am, "IBen Getiner" wrote:

I wasn't addressing you.

IBen Getiner

yes you was, you hit the wrong button then

but... lets be real.. breast milk?
That's just kinky fun...IMO...shrugs

Now here's a real cause, Nick Andrews (814) 456-0095 915 E 37th
St,Erie, PA 16504

It's been so disruptive and repulsive.. remember?

in fact... you're standing in his **** now, look! pointing to the
evidence on Iben's converse high tops