where a cat beater lives

Old February 8th 07, 04:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry beats his cats

Default where a cat beater lives

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=...ir=0&alt=-1000

Old February 8th 07, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Go Daddy

Default where a cock beater lives

aha! Ill take your petty revenges as a confirmation that 1. I own you,
and 2. You do in fact live Riiiight here http://tinyurl.com/2j53rg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Imagine getting cuffed and stuffed for me Nick.

Remember "You're the problem Parrish"

and.. While the pigs carry you downtown, you're fuming about me...

how would that feel.

Lets not forget how you broke the law on here, you totally crossed the
line.

Just cause you're too ****ing ignorant to hide your own activities,
don't try to drag me into it. Every hole you dig for me YOU WILL fall
into it.

Why did you persecute Andrew, cause it's not really Andrew you strive
against.

Old February 8th 07, 05:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry beats his cats

On Feb 7, 11:49 pm, "Go Daddy" wrote:
aha! Ill take your petty revenges as a confirmation that 1. I own you,
and 2. You do in fact live Riiiight herehttp://tinyurl.com/2j53rg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Imagine getting cuffed and stuffed for me Nick.

Remember "You're the problem Parrish"

and.. While the pigs carry you downtown, you're fuming about me...

how would that feel.

Well, if you're convinced that's where I live... by all means call the
Erie Police right now and have me picked up. Right now.

Lets not forget how you broke the law on here, you totally crossed the
line.

???
When and where?
Surely you can provide a link to this supposed infraction of the
law...

Your weak little swats at reality are becoming boooring, Barry. You're
dismissed.
Like I said, buh bye dickhead (translation: good luck pleading with
your ISP to turn your service back on).

Old February 8th 07, 05:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry beats his cats

On Feb 8, 12:02 am, "Barry beats his cats"
wrote:
[...]

BTW, no pointing in deleting your posts like a coward, like last time.
They're all archived, with full headers.
Tell it to Comcast, bitch.

..

Old February 8th 07, 05:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Go Daddy

Default where a cock beater lives - Rated R fo reel. u be warned

wrote:

Your weak little swats at reality are becoming boooring, Barry. You're
dismissed.
Like I said, buh bye dickhead (translation: good luck pleading with
your ISP to turn your service back on).

ah go suck a big bag of dicks

?

I don't know Nick, I think they come like a sac of baguettes
only it's blue dicks?

just shine them one at the time, empty each one then toss them
do the whole bag

Old February 8th 07, 05:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Go Daddy

On Feb 8, 12:09 am, "Barry beats his cats"
wrote:

BTW, no pointing in deleting your posts like a coward, like last time.
They're all archived, with full headers.
Tell it to Comcast, bitch.

.

not only is that where you live, you're right in the middle of the
house

wave... we can see you