my cat hates you

Old February 21st 07, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

Default my cat hates you

I just stumbled across this website:
mycathatesyou.com

Hilarious!

I really like this one:
http://www.mycathatesyou.com/cats/2003/12/7

I've seen exactly 2 pages of this site, so if something on it offends
someone, oh well.

On a related note, I got my daughter a stuffonmycat.com calendar for
Christmas. Also hilarious.

--
Lynne
Old February 21st 07, 08:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Lynne" wrote in message
. 97.142...
I just stumbled across this website:
mycathatesyou.com

Hilarious!

I really like this one:
http://www.mycathatesyou.com/cats/2003/12/7

haha!

I love this one:

http://www.mycathatesyou.com/cats/2006/12/9

Thanks for reminding me about this site, I had forgotten about it. One more
way to waste time, yayyyy!

Old February 21st 07, 08:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Lynne" wrote in message
. 97.142...
I just stumbled across this website:
mycathatesyou.com

Hilarious!

I really like this one:
http://www.mycathatesyou.com/cats/2003/12/7

and this one lmao

http://www.mycathatesyou.com/cats/2006/12/17

Old February 22nd 07, 02:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Thu, 22 Feb 2007 02:07:10 GMT, Cheryl
wrote:

And here is my Shadow (RB) after he had to have surgery. He
propped himself up on the couch like that so he could try to nurse
his wounds, but of course he was packed with surgical wrap. The
surgery was for a botched feeding tube removal.

http://www.mycathatesyou.com/cats/alpha/s/2362

The caption for that one is perfect!! Great pic.

Clearly I haven't wasted nearly enough time on the interweb before now
since this is the first time I have seen that site.

--
Lynne