OMG BOOKIE YOU GOTTA GET SOME OF THIS!!

Old March 7th 07, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

Default OMG BOOKIE YOU GOTTA GET SOME OF THIS!!

Office 2007.. check it out.... when I type a sentence it automatically
puts caps where they go.

This is a sentence. This is too...

In Office 2007... any text editor puts caps on the first word after
the period.

It only costs $500.00

Barry

Old March 7th 07, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 7 Mar, 01:47, "Barry" wrote:
Office 2007.. check it out.... when I type a sentence it automatically
puts caps where they go.

This is a sentence. This is too...

In Office 2007... any text editor puts caps on the first word after
the period.

It only costs $500.00

Barry

A bit expensive really..
Maybe I should just learn when to use it & when not to...
Sounds cracking though!!
I am trying though
( very trying sometimes, but I am getting better with the old caps
lock I think...?!!)
S;o)

Old March 7th 07, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Spot

This has been available for years in the older versions. You just needed to
have the feature turned on.

Celeste

ups.com...

Old March 7th 07, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 7 Mar, 01:57, "Spot" wrote:
This has been available for years in the older versions. You just needed to
have the feature turned on.

Celeste

"Barry" wrote in message

ups.com...

Office 2007.. check it out.... when I type a sentence it automatically
puts caps where they go.

This is a sentence. This is too...

In Office 2007... any text editor puts caps on the first word after
the period.

It only costs $500.00

Barry- Hide quoted text -

Well blow my cow horns, I never knew that...?
You learn something new every day,hey?
S;o)

Old March 7th 07, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Mar 6, 8:56 pm, "Matthew" wrote:
500 dollars is a lot of cat food, cat litter and a car payment"Barry" wrote in message

ups.com...

Office 2007.. check it out.... when I type a sentence it automatically
puts caps where they go.

This is a sentence. This is too...

In Office 2007... any text editor puts caps on the first word after
the period.

It only costs $500.00

Barry

Yes it is.
Sooo, download the free trial.
They give you like.. 180 days or so
After that, just create a "new" admin account

Barry

Old March 7th 07, 02:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Mar 6, 8:57 pm, "Spot" wrote:
This has been available for years in the older versions. You just needed to
have the feature turned on.

Celeste

True, but not like this.. the interface is very streamlined.

So what's bookies excuse? "she can't be bothered"

Odd.. sheelagh posts in all caps (she used to) and bookie posts in all
small letters.. (she used too)...

damn odd indeed

they are both crazy about Barry, they are both in cybercats killfile..

hmmm?

Old March 7th 07, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Barry" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 6, 8:57 pm, "Spot" wrote:
This has been available for years in the older versions. You just needed
have the feature turned on.

Celeste

True, but not like this.. the interface is very streamlined.

So what's bookies excuse? "she can't be bothered"

Odd.. sheelagh posts in all caps (she used to) and bookie posts in all
small letters.. (she used too)...

damn odd indeed

they are both crazy about Barry, they are both in cybercats killfile..

hmmm?

Sheelagh and Bookie are not in my kill file.

Are they really "crazy about" you?

Are you sure?

lol

Old March 7th 07, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Mar 6, 9:17 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"Barry" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Mar 6, 8:57 pm, "Spot" wrote:
This has been available for years in the older versions. You just needed
have the feature turned on.

Celeste

True, but not like this.. the interface is very streamlined.

So what's bookies excuse? "she can't be bothered"

Odd.. sheelagh posts in all caps (she used to) and bookie posts in all
small letters.. (she used too)...

damn odd indeed

they are both crazy about Barry, they are both in cybercats killfile..

hmmm?

Sheelagh and Bookie are not in my kill file.

Are they really "crazy about" you?

Are you sure?

lol

haha! There you are! I knew you was out there somewhere.

I knew they won't in your killfile

noooo, they are not crazy about me, it's just more propaganda.

Office 2007 is really neat, I like it.

Barry

Old March 7th 07, 02:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Why does

The virtual drive disappear?