Down right panderous, Shameless self promotion! taking a bow

Old March 13th 07, 10:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
Barry

Default Down right panderous, Shameless self promotion! taking a bow

http://www.barryparrish.com
Yours truly!

I already got it figured out! If everybody will buy just 2, then I can
get out of the ghetto.

Whatever you do! You don't want to miss this offer! HA HAAAAAAA!

NEVER THE SAAAMMME
NEVER THE SAME!

Go on and get two, if you can't buy two! buy one! if you can't buy
one! write me and Ill send you a link to download the whole thing.

If you don't like my music...? BUT TWO ANYWAY!!!

Go on and get your blessing!

If everyone will buy 2 (and give one to someone you hate)... then!
THIS NEXT PROJECT

Is going to knock yer knickers off!...

I am planning on a live band and choir! I am already 5 songs deep into
my next ALL ORIGINAL PROJECT.

Go on! Step up! Get your credit cards ready!

Barry

Old March 13th 07, 07:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
cybercat

"Barry" wrote in message
ups.com...
http://www.barryparrish.com
Yours truly!

I already got it figured out! If everybody will buy just 2, then I can
get out of the ghetto.

I'll take 100. That'll mess your tripod up. lol

Old March 13th 07, 11:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
Barry

cybercat wrote:
"Barry" wrote in message
ups.com...
http://www.barryparrish.com
Yours truly!

I already got it figured out! If everybody will buy just 2, then I can
get out of the ghetto.

I'll take 100. That'll mess your tripod up. lol

I got your paypal, hope you enjoy your surprise bulk discount.

Talk to ya in a bit, Im going for steak and potatoes, I also need a new
fir coat and my rolls royce needs a SERIOUS! detailing.

Kiss

Old March 14th 07, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Barry" wrote:

Kiss

oo! *blush*

Old March 14th 07, 05:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

would you bleve simply fell asleep across the bed

cybercat wrote:
"Barry" wrote:

Kiss

oo! *blush*

Old March 14th 07, 04:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 14 Mar, 17:16, "cybercat" wrote:
"Barry" wrote in message

ups.com...

would you bleve simply fell asleep across the bed

Good for you. Sleep is healing. Then you just shoot out of bed like a rocket
and
get it all done.

It looks pretty good, & It sounds pretty good too.
Well done!
S;o)

Old March 14th 07, 05:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Barry" wrote in message
ups.com...
would you bleve simply fell asleep across the bed

Good for you. Sleep is healing. Then you just shoot out of bed like a rocket
and
get it all done.

Shameless commerce dept tension_on_the_wire Cat anecdotes 3 November 18th 06 06:29 AM
Shameless cat Susan M Cat anecdotes 2 November 17th 05 03:07 PM
Tales of The Mouser: SPC Huey's Promotion Tanada Cat anecdotes 6 September 7th 04 03:43 AM
Happy adoption and promotion day NC Nine Tanada Cat anecdotes 7 August 29th 03 09:34 PM