Peewee isn't doing so great.

Old March 21st 07, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

Default Peewee isn't doing so great.

Just thought I'd post since so many of you have known me and my cats
for so many years. Peewee has CRF and possible lymphoma and isn't
doing very well. I suspect it will be days, or weeks, at most. We
are giving pallative care, and I keep hoping he will pass in the night
so that I don't have to make the decision. He was my fat baby in a
black cat suit for years, and it's like losing my kid, so I am having
a really hard time making the decision. Please keep him in your
thoughts.
http://groups.msn.com/idontmindsComp...hoto&PhotoID=8
http://groups.msn.com/idontmindsComp...oto&PhotoID=35

I have been taking him outdoors, weather permitting and it helps his
mood. I wish I could leave him out, as he enjoys it so, but I can't.
He's an awesome kitty. I will post an update as I can.

-L.

Old March 21st 07, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cheryl

On Tue 20 Mar 2007 11:00:20p, -L. wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
roups.com:

Please keep him in your
thoughts.

Of course. I'm so sorry. He's in good hands, and I hope you can
enjoy your time together now..

--
Cheryl

Old March 21st 07, 03:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
22brix

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...
Just thought I'd post since so many of you have known me and my cats
for so many years. Peewee has CRF and possible lymphoma and isn't
doing very well. I suspect it will be days, or weeks, at most. We
are giving pallative care, and I keep hoping he will pass in the night
so that I don't have to make the decision. He was my fat baby in a
black cat suit for years, and it's like losing my kid, so I am having
a really hard time making the decision. Please keep him in your
thoughts.
http://groups.msn.com/idontmindsComp...hoto&PhotoID=8
http://groups.msn.com/idontmindsComp...oto&PhotoID=35

I have been taking him outdoors, weather permitting and it helps his
mood. I wish I could leave him out, as he enjoys it so, but I can't.
He's an awesome kitty. I will post an update as I can.

-L.

I am so sorry. It just sucks. He's a gorgeous cat.

Bonnie

Old March 21st 07, 03:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
mlbriggs

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 20:00:20 -0700, -L. wrote:

Just thought I'd post since so many of you have known me and my cats for
so many years. Peewee has CRF and possible lymphoma and isn't doing very
well. I suspect it will be days, or weeks, at most. We are giving
pallative care, and I keep hoping he will pass in the night so that I
don't have to make the decision. He was my fat baby in a black cat suit
for years, and it's like losing my kid, so I am having a really hard time
making the decision. Please keep him in your thoughts.
http://groups.msn.com/idontmindsComp...hoto&PhotoID=8
http://groups.msn.com/idontmindsComp...oto&PhotoID=35

I have been taking him outdoors, weather permitting and it helps his mood.
I wish I could leave him out, as he enjoys it so, but I can't. He's an
awesome kitty. I will post an update as I can.

-L.

Purrs for your furry one. What food has he been eating?

Old March 21st 07, 04:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...
Just thought I'd post since so many of you have known me and my cats
for so many years. Peewee has CRF and possible lymphoma and isn't
doing very well. I suspect it will be days, or weeks, at most. We
are giving pallative care, and I keep hoping he will pass in the night
so that I don't have to make the decision. He was my fat baby in a
black cat suit for years, and it's like losing my kid, so I am having
a really hard time making the decision. Please keep him in your
thoughts.
http://groups.msn.com/idontmindsComp...hoto&PhotoID=8
http://groups.msn.com/idontmindsComp...oto&PhotoID=35

I have been taking him outdoors, weather permitting and it helps his
mood. I wish I could leave him out, as he enjoys it so, but I can't.
He's an awesome kitty. I will post an update as I can.

I'm sorry to hear this, Lyn. He's a handsome boy!

Old March 21st 07, 12:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cindys

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...
Just thought I'd post since so many of you have known me and my cats
for so many years. Peewee has CRF and possible lymphoma and isn't
doing very well. I suspect it will be days, or weeks, at most. We
are giving pallative care, and I keep hoping he will pass in the night
so that I don't have to make the decision. He was my fat baby in a
black cat suit for years, and it's like losing my kid, so I am having
a really hard time making the decision. Please keep him in your
thoughts.
http://groups.msn.com/idontmindsComp...hoto&PhotoID=8
http://groups.msn.com/idontmindsComp...oto&PhotoID=35

I have been taking him outdoors, weather permitting and it helps his
mood. I wish I could leave him out, as he enjoys it so, but I can't.
He's an awesome kitty. I will post an update as I can.

------------
I'm so sorry. He looks like an incredible kitty. Purrs for you and Peewee.
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

Old March 21st 07, 02:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rene S.

I have been taking him outdoors, weather permitting and it helps his
mood. I wish I could leave him out, as he enjoys it so, but I can't.
He's an awesome kitty. I will post an update as I can.

-L.

He is such a handsome boy! Hugs to you and Peewee. Enjoy the time you
have left together and spoil him rotten, of course.

Old March 21st 07, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 21 Mar, 14:59, "Rene S." wrote:
I have been taking him outdoors, weather permitting and it helps his
mood. I wish I could leave him out, as he enjoys it so, but I can't.
He's an awesome kitty. I will post an update as I can.

-L.

He is such a handsome boy! Hugs to you and Peewee. Enjoy the time you
have left together and spoil him rotten, of course.

We went through the same thing quite recently, so I understand your
plight..
Make the most of your best friend & enjoy every single moment.
Memories are free, but also one of the nicest things in the world to
treasure, far more than money can buy too...

Continued Best Wishes & thought from us all, including soothing purrs
from the feline family too.
S;o)

Old March 21st 07, 08:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

mlbriggs wrote:
Purrs for your furry one. What food has he been eating?

He perked up a lot today - I had him outside for a couple of hours.

He's eaten Friskie's canned his entire life and Nutro chow, along with
Purina Diabetic diet off and on over the last 3 years or so. He's had
terrible problems with hair blockages for about 5 years - nearly died
once and was really sick another time - got him off the Hairball
maint. foods and it helped. D/M was all he would eat for awhile. We
are pretty sure he has lymphoma of the bowel but I didn't want to
biopsy it as he's 16 (almost 17) and not a good patient. He had a
rough start - taken from Mom at 4 or 5 weeks, and had wicked ringworm
that took a lot of meds to cure, so I am sure that took a toll. I
have had him since 6 weeks, IIRC. He's had a great life and been a
great cat - I will make sure he isn't suffering and will euthanize him
if I think he is. I am hoping he will go peacfully into the night, so
I don't have to make that decision...

-L.

Old March 21st 07, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

Cheryl wrote:
On Tue 20 Mar 2007 11:00:20p, -L. wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
roups.com:

Please keep him in your
thoughts.

Of course. I'm so sorry. He's in good hands, and I hope you can
enjoy your time together now..

--
Cheryl

Even Mimi is being nice to him - and that's a rare occurance, LOL!!!
I fear that she won't last long once he's gone. They have this
love:hate relationship and have been together since kittenhood. :*(
-L.