YES THEY CAUGHT THE PIECE OF @#$@#

Old March 24th 07, 05:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

Default YES THEY CAUGHT THE PIECE OF @#$@#

Man Arrested After Dog Beheaded, Delivered To Teen Owner In Gift Box

POSTED: 6:56 am EDT March 23, 2007

ST. PAUL, Minn. -- A 24-year-old man has been arrested, suspected of cutting
the head off of a 17-year-old girl's pet dog and leaving it at her front
door in a gift-wrapped box.

The man, who is expected to be arraigned Friday, was being held on suspicion
of terrorist threats.

Police said he may be charged with animal cruelty.

"I think I can sleep a lot better now," said Crystal Brown. "It will make me
feel way safer. Now we can walk around the whole block."

Crystal was devastated last month when Chivy, her 4-year-old Australian
shepherd mix, went missing.

Two weeks after the dog disappeared, a gift box addressed to Crystal was
found at the front door of a house she shares with her grandmother.

Inside, Crystal found Valentine's Day candy and a garbage bag containing her
pet's head.

Police said the man they arrested lived a few blocks from Crystal and may
have had a romantic interest in the girl.

The case drew widespread media attention. The television show "America's
Most Wanted" posted the case on its Web site, and donations pushed a $2,500
reward offered by the Humane Society of the United States to $20,000.

Old March 24th 07, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Shirley Eugest

On Mar 24, 1:11 am, "Matthew" wrote:
[...]

maybe next time she won't be such a bitch

Old March 24th 07, 05:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Kittie Kat

On Mar 24, 12:15 am, "Shirley Eugest" wrote:
[...]

Maybe next time they'll cut off your head instead. Let's hope. And
then stick your dick in your mouth.

Old March 24th 07, 05:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Shirley Eugest

On Mar 24, 1:25 am, "Kittie Kat" wrote:
Maybe next time they'll cut off your head instead. Let's hope. And
then stick your dick in your mouth.

That's the spirit! Take the high road.

Illinois has laws against threatening individuals with violence
online. Did you know that?

Old March 24th 07, 06:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Shirley Eugest

On Mar 24, 2:56 am, not@home (Nobody) wrote:
It gets even worse...If you don't think that's possible, and don't have
a strong stomach DON't click the link....

http://www.startribune.com/467/story/1075213.html

Uh... the guy's ugly, but that wasn't exactly stomach-turning content.
I thought maybe they posted the video.

Any ideas on finding it online?

Old March 24th 07, 06:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Kittie Kat

On Mar 24, 12:41 am, "Shirley Eugest" wrote:
On Mar 24, 1:25 am, "Kittie Kat" wrote:

Maybe next time they'll cut off your head instead. Let's hope. And
then stick your dick in your mouth.

That's the spirit! Take the high road.

Illinois has laws against threatening individuals with violence
online. Did you know that?

No, I had no idea. Illinois has laws? Somebody needs to tell the
governor, the one that ISN'T already in prison.

Old March 24th 07, 06:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Shirley Eugest

On Mar 24, 2:01 am, "Kittie Kat" wrote:

On Mar 24, 12:41 am, "Shirley Eugest" wrote:
Illinois has laws against threatening individuals with violence
online. Did you know that?

No, I had no idea. Illinois has laws?

Ignorantia juris non excusat.

Old March 24th 07, 06:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Nobody

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 01:11:06 -0400, "Matthew"
wrote:

[...]

Future rapist/murderer, without a doubt. This 24 YO piece of cr@p did
this because a 17 year old girl wasn't interested in his romantic
advances.

The young woman had a troubled past. Her parents were out of the
picture. She was living with her grandmother. My bet is that her dog was
about the most stable thing in her troubled life.

In China, when someone commits a heinous crime, and is convicted, they
are *immediately* taken outside and SHOT IN THE HEAD.

If ever a case cried out for that kind of justice, this is it.
Old March 24th 07, 05:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

You are right people like that just need to be found guilty walk outside go
down to their knees and a bullet put between their eyes. He will be
someone's b@tch in jail

Old March 24th 07, 05:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
22brix

"Matthew" wrote in message
You are right people like that just need to be found guilty walk outside
go down to their knees and a bullet put between their eyes. He will be
someone's b@tch in jail

Seems too quick to me.