Recall to be Expanded to include all Dry Food

Old March 30th 07, 04:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Hart

Default Recall to be Expanded to include all Dry Food

FDA Confirms Dry Pet Food Complaints; PETA Calls for Emergency Expansion
of Recall to Include Dry Products
PETA News Conference Urges Consumers to Boycott Iams Over Possible
Recall Delay and History of Cruelty to Cats and Dogs

Press Conference tomorrow 3/30/07 Link:
http://www.marke****ch.com/News/Stor...D6322C%2D3919%
2D430D%2D82CD%2D342A6720CC32%7D&siteid=mktw&dist=n bk&symb=

Please check this web site out before you buy IAMS brand pet food.
http://www.iamscruelty.com/
They torture our friends and let them die all to test food.
There is much information here about the horrible things they do to our
friends.

John
Old March 30th 07, 05:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Hart

In article , "cybercat"
wrote:

"John Hart" wrote in message
FDA Confirms Dry Pet Food Complaints; PETA Calls for Emergency Expansion

Peta routinely kills companion animals for no reason.

Well I suppose that makes it ok for IAMS in your book then.
If you want to support the animal torture with your dollars, I guess
that's your right.

Boy, what idiots on these boards. It amazes me.
The human race is like water, seeking it's lowest level.
Old March 30th 07, 06:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Old March 30th 07, 07:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
buglady

"cybercat" wrote in message

The real story without the free PETA advertising.
http://money.cnn.com/2007/03/29/news...rsion=20070329
16

buglady
take out the dog before replying

Old March 30th 07, 02:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cindys

Have there actually been documented reported incidences of sick pets from
eating dry foods or is this just another example of PETA's deviousness in
attempting to promote its own agenda. I clicked onto the first link and got
the message the story was unavailable. I would never go to the second link
as PETA is nothing more than a criminal organization. As far as I'm
concerned, you can go peddle PETA elsewhere.
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

Old March 30th 07, 02:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cindys

Thank you.
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

"buglady" wrote in message
link.net...

Old March 30th 07, 04:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
K. A. Cannon

John Hart posted
in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav on Thu, 29 Mar 2007 23:41:49 -0500:

In article , "cybercat"
wrote:

"John Hart" wrote in message
FDA Confirms Dry Pet Food Complaints; PETA Calls for Emergency Expansion

Peta routinely kills companion animals for no reason.

Well I suppose that makes it ok for IAMS in your book then.
If you want to support the animal torture with your dollars, I guess
that's your right.

PETA is a well known kook organization with ethical issues and a known
problem with it's own lack of objectivity and a clear bias.

Boy, what idiots on these boards.

What "board"? Is this a 2X4?
This is Usenet not some stoopid web "board" or AOL "board".
You are too ****ing stoopid to know the medium you are choosing to
communicate with.

It amazes me.

I am sure lots of things amaze you.
I'll bet you get your kicks watching paint dry.

The human race is like water, seeking it's lowest level.

Kindly **** off....

--
K. A. Cannon
kcannon at insurgent dot org

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia.
-Charles Schultz

#9 People ruining UseNet lits.
#6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
#5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
Old March 30th 07, 05:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Fri, 30 Mar 2007 13:05:08 GMT, "cindys"
wrote:

Have there actually been documented reported incidences of sick pets
from eating dry foods

None.

or is this just another example of PETA's
deviousness in attempting to promote its own agenda.

Be sure of it.

Old March 30th 07, 05:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cindys

m...
wrote:

Have there actually been documented reported incidences of sick pets
from eating dry foods

None.

or is this just another example of PETA's
deviousness in attempting to promote its own agenda.

Be sure of it.

--------
Just as I thought. Thank you.
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

Old March 30th 07, 07:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped

One point, though - the link to the video in the story... the veterinarian
that they interviewed on CNN is giving *BAD* advice. He is saying pet
owners should immediately switch to a good quality dry food and that pet
owners shouldn't worry about transitional problems because a cat or dog can
go as long as a week without eating as long as they have plenty of water!!!

I know we've all heard about cats who have survived for amazingly long
periods without food, but there is a real concern about a cat developing
hepatic lipidosis even after a few days without eating.

Hugs,

CatNipped

"buglady" wrote in message
link.net...