very big cats

Old April 1st 07, 04:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
[email protected]

Default very big cats

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17876321.../framenumber/3

Old April 1st 07, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
mlbriggs

On Sun, 01 Apr 2007 08:31:16 -0700, wrote:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17876321.../framenumber/3

"Holy Moses!" and I thought TuTu was large. MLB
Old April 1st 07, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
William Graham

wrote in message
ups.com...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17876321.../framenumber/3

Many years ago, when my brother-in-law was living in Alaska, he said that
there was a substance called, "Grow-Kitty", that you could feed your cats
and they would grow to massive proportions. People would feed it to them so
they could compete with the sled dogs......Probably contained some growth
hormone, and it probably wasn't good for the cats, but it was better for
them than being eaten by the dogs.........

Old April 1st 07, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
mlbriggs

On Sun, 01 Apr 2007 11:13:12 -0700, William Graham wrote:

wrote in message
ups.com...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17876321.../framenumber/3

Many years ago, when my brother-in-law was living in Alaska, he said that
there was a substance called, "Grow-Kitty", that you could feed your cats
and they would grow to massive proportions. People would feed it to them so
they could compete with the sled dogs......Probably contained some growth
hormone, and it probably wasn't good for the cats, but it was better for
them than being eaten by the dogs.........

Something about this reminds me that it is April 1st. Best wishes. MLB
Old April 1st 07, 07:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Upscale

wrote in message
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17876321.../framenumber/3

I can just see either of those cats coming to sleep with you. You wake up in
the morning and realize that you've been shoved off the bed onto the floor.

Did you look at the previous picture of the big, really, really big bunny
rabbit? Looks like Alice from wonderland brought back the steroids chomping
hare.

Old April 1st 07, 08:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Matthew

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 01 Apr 2007 11:13:12 -0700, William Graham wrote:

wrote in message
ups.com...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17876321.../framenumber/3

Many years ago, when my brother-in-law was living in Alaska, he said that
there was a substance called, "Grow-Kitty", that you could feed your cats
and they would grow to massive proportions. People would feed it to them
so
they could compete with the sled dogs......Probably contained some growth
hormone, and it probably wasn't good for the cats, but it was better for
them than being eaten by the dogs.........

Something about this reminds me that it is April 1st. Best wishes. MLB

No they are for real I remember those articles. The first one made a big
stink over there

Aprils first only 16 days to go for tax deadline.

Old April 1st 07, 08:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Claude V. Lucas

On Sun, 01 Apr 2007 08:31:16 -0700, wrote:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17876321.../framenumber/3

Bubba's a midget at 25 lbs.

He's not bloated like that Chinese cat, though.

I can still feel his ribs even though he's getting to have a big butt.
Old April 1st 07, 08:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Claude V. Lucas

In article ,
Upscale wrote:

"Claude V. Lucas" wrote in message
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17876321.../framenumber/3

Bubba's a midget at 25 lbs.
I can still feel his ribs even though he's getting to have a big butt.

I was thinking that dog sitting beside Bubba must have a pretty big
inferiority complex.

Dog?

What dog?

He seems to like dogs better than other cats...

That's not Bubba in *that* picture.

Bubba's pages are at:

http://www.sonic.net/~claudel/Bubba/Bubba.html
Old April 1st 07, 09:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
~Jan~

very cute :-)

http://www3.nationalgeographic.com/a...01-ocelot.html

Old April 1st 07, 09:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Tanada

"Claude V. Lucas" wrote in message

Bubba's pages are at:

http://www.sonic.net/~claudel/Bubba/Bubba.html

Bubba looks a lot like my 22-25 lb Maine Coon mix QC.

Pam S.