Here's a cute kitty

Old April 6th 07, 06:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Goyangi-tan

Default Here's a cute kitty

http://www.twhgrafx.com/images/zzz-w...at-you-get.jpg

Old April 6th 07, 07:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Goyangi-tan" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.twhgrafx.com/images/zzz-w...at-you-get.jpg

Aww, Nick Andrews of PA, how delightful. Did you think anyone would click on
the link given the title?

I'm just shaking my head.

By God but you are an idiot.

Your life is coming to a close and THIS is what you do with your time?

:

Old April 6th 07, 07:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Goyangi-tan

On Apr 6, 2:09 am, "cybercat" wrote:
Aww, Nick Andrews of PA, how delightful.

Aww, how cute. Barry says my name is Nick and you believe it, like a
good little drone.

Your life is coming to a close and THIS is what you do with your time?

Your marriage is on the rocks and you spend your time online with your
nose up Barry the broke-ass loser's ass? I suppose it beats having to
deal with actual humans for you.

Old April 6th 07, 07:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Goyangi-tan" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Apr 6, 2:09 am, "cybercat" wrote:
Aww, Nick Andrews of PA, how delightful.

Aww, how cute. Barry says my name is Nick and you believe it, like a
good little drone.

Your life is coming to a close and THIS is what you do with your time?

Your marriage is on the rocks and you spend your time online with your
nose up Barry the broke-ass loser's ass? I suppose it beats having to
deal with actual humans for you.

You're humping my posts, Nick. You're going to make yourself sore again,
just like it always does. As for Barry, and my husband? We're all just fine.
All the drama is in your own diseased mind.

HTH. HAND.

Old April 6th 07, 07:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Goyangi-tan" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Apr 6, 2:09 am, "cybercat" wrote:
Aww, Nick Andrews of PA, how delightful.

Aww, how cute. Barry says my name is Nick and you believe it, like a
good little drone.

Your life is coming to a close and THIS is what you do with your time?

Your marriage is on the rocks

Do you think so? Well my goodness, I will have to give that some thought.

Meanwhile, you can barely move from your fridge to your toilet.

I don't imagine your marriage is on the rocks at all.

Nothing approaching human would approach you, you swollen circus freak.

Old April 6th 07, 07:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Goyangi-tan

On Apr 6, 2:23 am, "cybercat" wrote:
"Goyangi-tan" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Apr 6, 2:09 am, "cybercat" wrote:
Aww, Nick Andrews of PA, how delightful.

Aww, how cute. Barry says my name is Nick and you believe it, like a
good little drone.

Your life is coming to a close and THIS is what you do with your time?

Your marriage is on the rocks

Do you think so? Well my goodness, I will have to give that some thought.

Meanwhile, you can barely move from your fridge to your toilet.

I don't imagine your marriage is on the rocks at all.

Nothing approaching human would approach you, you swollen circus freak.

YESSS!! HUMP MY POSTS!!!

I'm sure your husband appreciates your spending time hanging on my
every word....

Old April 24th 07, 01:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Apr 6, 2:31 am, "Goyangi-tan" wrote:

I'm sure your husband appreciates your spending time hanging on my
every word....

She doesn't do that. She is compelled to defend herself against your
lies and surmising.
Sounds tedious on her part if you ask me, more like an inconvenience.

Old April 24th 07, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 6 Apr, 07:23, "cybercat" wrote:
"Goyangi-tan" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Apr 6, 2:09 am, "cybercat" wrote:
Aww, Nick Andrews of PA, how delightful.

Aww, how cute. Barry says my name is Nick and you believe it, like a
good little drone.

Your life is coming to a close and THIS is what you do with your time?

Your marriage is on the rocks

Do you think so? Well my goodness, I will have to give that some thought.

Meanwhile, you can barely move from your fridge to your toilet.

I don't imagine your marriage is on the rocks at all.

Nothing approaching human would approach you, you swollen circus freak.

is he really fat? i mean grossly disgustingly fat? i find really fat
americans really funny, especially the grotesquely fat ones who have
to be airlifted out of their houses to go to the doctors, after the
front walls of their houses have been removed of course.

does anyone have any photos of this fat mother****er? is he so fat and
disgusting that he can't stand properly or walk? I bet he is, i bet he
also suffers from incontinence because of all the fat pressing down on
his bladder so i suppose he must also smell of **** the whole time
too.

that would probably explain all the weird ****ed up ness about him and
his anger towards the outside world and to people in this group; he is
trying to inflict the same pain and suffering he feels from his own
incapacitation due to his morbid obesity on us.
you have to feel sorry for him really, he is very angry inside and
needs a lot of help.

bookie

Old April 24th 07, 02:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Apr 23, 8:56 pm, bookie wrote:
On 6 Apr, 07:23, "cybercat" wrote:

[...]

I know you had replied to cyber, but allow me
here he is now
http://tinyurl.com/yh3skb
and honestly.. while it's not shocking, it is accurate

Old April 24th 07, 02:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Apr 23, 8:56 pm, bookie wrote:
On 6 Apr, 07:23, "cybercat" wrote:

[...]

he's so big, he had to sign up for 2 "myspace" accounts just to get
his picture online

Cute Kitty Bev Cat anecdotes 9 June 25th 06 09:28 PM
Get cute kitty on your mobile! [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 0 April 2nd 06 07:08 AM
Cute little kitty snores jmcquown Cat anecdotes 2 May 1st 05 09:08 PM
Cute kitty pic LAL Cat anecdotes 5 March 28th 04 09:39 AM
Kitty yawns are so cute Zorin the Lynx Cat anecdotes 7 December 8th 03 10:23 PM