All this damn wiggling licking jerking is going stop

Old April 14th 07, 12:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

Default All this damn wiggling licking jerking is going stop

I'm getting good not squishing my cats at night when I sleep

I think Nick was trying to tell us he's tooled around with bestiality

I bring that up because every time I try to post something serious,
nick turns it into something nasty

.... yeah.. the cats haven't always slept with me all night, but now
they do all the time

It's like music, they have a rhythm you just have to find it

Old April 14th 07, 01:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 14 Apr, 12:41, "Barry" wrote:
I'm getting good not squishing my cats at night when I sleep

I think Nick was trying to tell us he's tooled around with bestiality

I bring that up because every time I try to post something serious,
nick turns it into something nasty

... yeah.. the cats haven't always slept with me all night, but now
they do all the time

It's like music, they have a rhythm you just have to find it

Pleased to hear it mate..

Just kill file the ****!!
He really isn't worth the cyber space he defiles....
Good to see you around again...
S;o)
& he is well ugly too

Old April 14th 07, 04:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Barry" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm getting good not squishing my cats at night when I sleep

I think Nick was trying to tell us he's tooled around with bestiality

I bring that up because every time I try to post something serious,
nick turns it into something nasty

... yeah.. the cats haven't always slept with me all night, but now
they do all the time

It's like music, they have a rhythm you just have to find it

I'm glad they can sleep with you, they are such a comfort.

And morning breath and night farts don't faze them!

As for the jerky licking thing, Gracie snuggles with me, flush
against my body, headbutts my hand when I get sleepy and
stop petting her--then eventually climbs up on me and goes
to sleep there. I wake up to the gentle rocking of her taking
a bath on my hip or back or stomach.

Old April 14th 07, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 14 Apr, 12:41, "Barry" wrote:
I'm getting good not squishing my cats at night when I sleep

I think Nick was trying to tell us he's tooled around with bestiality

I bring that up because every time I try to post something serious,
nick turns it into something nasty

... yeah.. the cats haven't always slept with me all night, but now
they do all the time

It's like music, they have a rhythm you just have to find it

I wish jessie woudl sleep with me, she prefers either her homemade bed
of a plastic crate lined with padding and a fleece blanket or her
radiator hammock (which i bought thinking she would probably hate but
now she seems to be in it all the time pretty much). After breakfast
she does come and join me on the bed, just spread out on the end of it
but she doesn't like any contact it seems, and if I lie onthe bed in
the day for a nap whilst she is on it she tends to wake up0, look at
me as if to say "and what do you think you are doing!?" and relocates
to her hammock as though i have tainted the bed in some way.

terri won't come up stairs still really, although i did find her in
the airing cupboard one time snuggled up next to the hot water storage
tank thingy, dont know yet whether she is snuggler or not.

snuggling cats are lovely, i wish mine would, my families cats, tegan
flossie and griselda always did. Jasper my old boy would even push his
way under the covers for a snuggle whilst purring louder than at any
other time, make me feel really priviledged.

barry you are a lucky man to own such lovely furry hot water bottles

bookie

Old April 15th 07, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 14 Apr, 23:49, "bookie" wrote:
On 14 Apr, 12:41, "Barry" wrote:

[...]

He is, isn't he?
Mine blow Hot & cold. As with all cats, it is when they feel like it,.
I suppose we are all slaves to different cats, so ours tend to stick
to their salve where possible:where not possible they will come out
and seek your company & warmth if there is no other preferable option.
ie: If Ross happens to go out when Ringo was thinking of turning in,
then he will go & sit on his favourite chair for up to an hour or so,
then if there is still no, Ross, then he will actively seek his bed
out & crash out on his pillows until he does turn up..

Tilly & Lucy(fur!) don't suffer with this problem cuz Tilly has a
routine which Lucy(fur!) finds makes life so much easier..( I dread to
think what life will be like when she goes to University, lol;o)

Belle is happy to sleep where her head hits the anything. If she
happend to see the door open, then she will lie on the bed, waiting
for you to come & lie down. She will lie where she feels like it....

Both Taz & Biffy sleep where they please out in their pens, which is
normally out I their cat-cabins..
Lilly deliberately waits until you go to sleep, then she does either
A: one of two things. Either sleeps near your feet, then when you move
your foot, she pounces on them passion & shakes it until she has
killed it/them....

Or....

B:waits until your snoring (yeah.. I snore...And..??)..The lies smack
on top of your chest, from where she likes your face all night, with
pong fish breath..& purrs herself silly, licking your face until she
is satisfied that you are clean....
If they really are in a bad mood with me, then they avoid me
altogether & sleep in the rad beds & the dog basket, or the cat chair
that was only designed for one cat, that holds two...
The joys of being a cat slave for you..........
& that's Cats for you, lol)
S;o)

S;o)

Old April 15th 07, 03:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"bookie" wrote
I wish jessie woudl sleep with me, she prefers either her homemade bed
of a plastic crate lined with padding and a fleece blanket or her
radiator hammock

How long have you had her? Gracie, adopted when she was 1-2, has been
with us for a little over five years, and she never came to me for affection
at night until she had been here at least two years. Then she would
announce her intent, approaching cautiously from down around my
feet, and wait until I showed her that I wanted her close. (Opened
my eyes, called to her, smiled at her, etc.) Then she would leave
after I petted her for a while. It was not until this past year that
she began sleeping up against me after her petting, and stopped
announcing her approach. And started sleeping ON me, lol!

They change over time, especially those adopted as adults.

She was trapped in a trailer park when she was pregnant and
very young. She is still afraid every time she sees a broom, so
I think someone chased her with a broom. Who knows what
she went through. I'm really glad she's affectionate, I have never
had a cat like that.

Old April 15th 07, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 15 Apr, 15:51, "cybercat" wrote:
"bookie" wrote

[...]

jessie is about 17 and i have had her coming up to 2 years now. i
think she is rather set in her ways so not really expecting her to
change at all. Sometimes she allows me to lie next to her on my/her
bed for a while when she wants adoration and strokes when she has
stretched out across the end, bit she always seems to sleep elsewhere
at night.
maybe she was just not allowed to sleep on her previous mum's bed
during the night before?
i think she is probably too set in her ways now but that's fine, it is
her house after all, i only pay the rent.

bookie

Old April 16th 07, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Apr 14, 6:49 pm, "bookie" wrote:

barry you are a lucky man to own such lovely furry hot water bottles

bookie

Indeed. I am lucky.

I am also super sweet, that's why they love me so much.

What I have learned is.. they love the very light sensory touch.

I give them cat sized head scratches and stuff...
I have to remember how large I am, and how small they are..

When I fold one into my arms or on my shoulder.. I let them sorta
float there.. sorta... I can't give them the same amount of torque I
require for a hug that is..

With Lucy who is 8 yrs young... she took a little time to come around.

I never tip toe around them either.. this is louder than being normal.
I give them the normal volume of moving about etc...

but I can't just grab one up and squeeze them to where it feels good
to me...
that's too much squishing on them... it can hurt them.. OR... MAKE
THEM RUN WHEN YOU TRY TO PICK THEM UP BOOKIE

YOU NEED A MAN IS WHAT YOU NEED

Old April 16th 07, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Apr 15, 6:35 pm, "bookie" wrote:

bookie

Jupiter's new thing is.. "rub my feet"
she likes her paws rubbed...

(I can't imagine where she learned to like that, lol)

She is as gentle as the day is long..
and Lucy? deep down? she's as sweet as they come.

and loves to be smothered in kisses and ear rubs

Old April 16th 07, 06:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cats are YUMMY

On Apr 14, 8:33 am, "sheelagh" wrote:
On 14 Apr, 12:41, "Barry" wrote:

I'm getting good not squishing my cats at night when I sleep

I think Nick was trying to tell us he's tooled around with bestiality

I bring that up because every time I try to post something serious,
nick turns it into something nasty

... yeah.. the cats haven't always slept with me all night, but now
they do all the time

It's like music, they have a rhythm you just have to find it

Pleased to hear it mate..

Just kill file the ****!!
He really isn't worth the cyber space he defiles....
Good to see you around again...
S;o)
& he is well ugly too

"He" (NIck) probably is... not that you'd know the difference, what
with your damaged brain/depth perception and all...

BArry begs to lick my balls constantly. You just don't see it. He
doesn't show his ass here like he does in every other NG.