Ping Barry

Old April 14th 07, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Ping Barry

I don't want to fight with you. I am finished fighting with you.

I only replied to your post to try to be civil.

We can't be friends, but we should be able to be civil.

I also replied because I miss you, and I know you miss me. But we're bad for
each other. For whatever reason, we can't avoid conflict and hurt. And I do
think we have tried.

Be the bigger man and just let it go.

Usenet needs no help from us to carry on the freak show.

Old April 14th 07, 11:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 14 Apr, 22:08, "cybercat" wrote:
I don't want to fight with you. I am finished fighting with you.

I only replied to your post to try to be civil.

We can't be friends, but we should be able to be civil.

I also replied because I miss you, and I know you miss me. But we're bad for
each other. For whatever reason, we can't avoid conflict and hurt. And I do
think we have tried.

Be the bigger man and just let it go.

Usenet needs no help from us to carry on the freak show.

what the hell has prompted this then????
big bad barry being ungrateful at some sympathy again, if he is going
off his head because you have sent him some boxes of catfood you can
always send them to me instead :-) woudl be much appreciated now we
have an extra mouth to feed

bookie

Old April 14th 07, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"bookie" wrote

what the hell has prompted this then????

I'm just always hurting his feelings and he's always hurting mine.

It's a shame. And no doubt both of our faults, though we each
like to say it is all the other's fault.

Old April 15th 07, 02:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 14 Apr, 23:58, "cybercat" wrote:
"bookie" wrote

what the hell has prompted this then????

I'm just always hurting his feelings and he's always hurting mine.

It's a shame. And no doubt both of our faults, though we each
like to say it is all the other's fault.

It is a shame. ( outrageous, but truthful)
I see you both as soul mates....& so does everyone else...

But when you are angry with one another, woe betide the fool caught in
the middle.
I wouldn't like to be there, for caring about both off them@ the same
time...
You both have good points, yet you both feel the need to negative with
the other...

Can't we just stick to these ones..Please?One word.=Respect the others
time and place....
You are both good People
S;o)

Old April 15th 07, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cats are YUMMY

On Apr 14, 9:32 pm, "sheelagh" wrote:
[...]

Why don't all of you desperate losers step away from your keyboards
and try to build relationships with real people for once?

Old April 15th 07, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 15 Apr, 20:44, "cats are YUMMY" wrote:
[...]

and try to build relationships with real people for once?- Hide quoted text -

nah! this is much more fun! when you have arguments of the kind that
explode on here but with real people it gets nasty and messy, but on
here you can really let rip at someone about something and get it all
out of your system and then when you are done you just turn your
computer off and that's that.
i find some of the arguments here really therapeutic and the
opportunities to vent spleen on here are too good to miss (and very
beneficial for the soul, kind of purgative).

real people can be soooo dull cos you have to be nice to them most of
the time whereas here you have a right old ding dong if you want and
let out all your frustrations. you just have to wait for the next
stupid **** who posts something along the lines of 'where can I get my
cat declawed cheaply?' and the floodgates of abuse open.

soooooooo cathartic

bookie

Old April 16th 07, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"bookie" wrote

nah! this is much more fun! when you have arguments of the kind that
explode on here but with real people it gets nasty and messy, but on
here you can really let rip at someone about something and get it all
out of your system and then when you are done you just turn your
computer off and that's that.
i find some of the arguments here really therapeutic and the
opportunities to vent spleen on here are too good to miss (and very
beneficial for the soul, kind of purgative).

real people can be soooo dull cos you have to be nice to them most of
the time whereas here you have a right old ding dong if you want and
let out all your frustrations. you just have to wait for the next
stupid **** who posts something along the lines of 'where can I get my
cat declawed cheaply?' and the floodgates of abuse open.

soooooooo cathartic

Nicely put, Bookie! Cat Protector is excellent for target practice.

Old April 16th 07, 06:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cats are YUMMY

On Apr 15, 6:28 pm, "bookie" wrote:
[...]

bookie- Hide quoted text -

I sense irony.
;-)

Old April 17th 07, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
body sweat

On Apr 14, 5:08 pm, "cybercat" wrote:

Usenet needs no help from us to carry on the freak show.

I don't have time for this crap

Old April 17th 07, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
body sweat

On Apr 14, 5:08 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
I don't want to fight with you. I am finished fighting with you.

I only replied to your post to try to be civil.

We can't be friends, but we should be able to be civil.

I also replied because I miss you, and I know you miss me. But we're bad for
each other. For whatever reason, we can't avoid conflict and hurt. And I do
think we have tried.

Be the bigger man and just let it go.

Usenet needs no help from us to carry on the freak show.

I apologize for hurting your feelings cyber. Yes, I can be very
competitive.

I hate that about me sometimes... it's what makes us freaks freaks...