Years ago bad news but Now one year later Happy Times :-) :-) :-)

Old April 16th 07, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

Default Years ago bad news but Now one year later Happy Times :-) :-) :-)

It has been on year since Rumble was taken off the diazepam for his epilepsy
and his diabetes has been under control due to his FANCY FEAST diet. He
still is a spoiled #$%#%#

He is due for his curve soon that will be a nightmare again for I still
have many battle scars from him. Break out the full body suit armor

Join me for a Happy Dance

Old April 16th 07, 12:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cindys

"Matthew" wrote in message
It has been on year since Rumble was taken off the diazepam for his
epilepsy and his diabetes has been under control due to his FANCY FEAST
diet. He still is a spoiled #$%#%#

He is due for his curve soon that will be a nightmare again for I still
have many battle scars from him. Break out the full body suit armor

Join me for a Happy Dance

-------
Turn up the music and let's RUMBLE!!! ...er, I mean Rumba...:-)
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

Old April 16th 07, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Matthew" wrote in message
It has been on year since Rumble was taken off the diazepam for his
epilepsy and his diabetes has been under control due to his FANCY FEAST
diet. He still is a spoiled #$%#%#

He is due for his curve soon that will be a nightmare again for I still
have many battle scars from him. Break out the full body suit armor

Join me for a Happy Dance

May I have this dance, Matthew? It's okay, Barry doesn't love me any
more.

Old April 16th 07, 06:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 16 Apr, 00:29, "Matthew" wrote:
It has been on year since Rumble was taken off the diazepam for his epilepsy
and his diabetes has been under control due to his FANCY FEAST diet. He
still is a spoiled #$%#%#

He is due for his curve soon that will be a nightmare again for I still
have many battle scars from him. Break out the full body suit armor

Join me for a Happy Dance

Doing the Highland fling right now, lol
Good for you. I am really pleased that things have gone so well for
him
Purrs of peace,
S;o)

Old April 16th 07, 11:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 16 Apr, 00:29, "Matthew" wrote:
It has been on year since Rumble was taken off the diazepam for his epilepsy
and his diabetes has been under control due to his FANCY FEAST diet. He
still is a spoiled #$%#%#

He is due for his curve soon that will be a nightmare again for I still
have many battle scars from him. Break out the full body suit armor

Join me for a Happy Dance

stupid question here but , what's a 'curve'?

also what is in fancy feast, or not in it, that helps to control his
diabetes?

bookie

Old April 17th 07, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 16 Apr, 23:02, "bookie" wrote:
On 16 Apr, 00:29, "Matthew" wrote:

It has been on year since Rumble was taken off the diazepam for his epilepsy
and his diabetes has been under control due to his FANCY FEAST diet. He
still is a spoiled #$%#%#

He is due for his curve soon that will be a nightmare again for I still
have many battle scars from him. Break out the full body suit armor

Join me for a Happy Dance

stupid question here but , what's a 'curve'?

also what is in fancy feast, or not in it, that helps to control his
diabetes?

bookie

I though the same thing as you did, but you had the bottle to ask,
which is more than can be said for me.....

I think Fancy Feast to them is the same as whiskers or Felix is to us.
I am not sure about this, but this is just a hunch going by their
conversations.....
S;o)

Old April 17th 07, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"bookie" wrote in message
ps.com...
On 16 Apr, 00:29, "Matthew" wrote:
It has been on year since Rumble was taken off the diazepam for his
epilepsy
and his diabetes has been under control due to his FANCY FEAST diet. He
still is a spoiled #$%#%#

He is due for his curve soon that will be a nightmare again for I still
have many battle scars from him. Break out the full body suit armor

Join me for a Happy Dance

stupid question here but , what's a 'curve'?

also what is in fancy feast, or not in it, that helps to control his
diabetes?

bookie

A curve is a blood sugar index done every year or quarter to judge how the
furball or human is handling their sugar production and regulation during
the day. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diabetes_in_cats_and_dogs

Fancy feast is a major brand of cat food here in the US
http://www.fancyfeast.com/#title=home&page=home

Fancy feast and several other brands help lower levels of carbohydrates and
control the sugar thru diet. It is like a human diabetic on a certain diet
carbohydrates are a diabetics worse enemy. Certain Fancy feast cat foot
brands help keep my Rumble sugar level under control thru his portions of
protein, carbohydrates, fiber , phosphates and fat contents. He loves the
ones with gravy in them but I stay away from roasted or grilled.

Pet Health: Wheat Gluten Free Fancy Feast
http://www.felinediabetes.com/glutenfree.htm that is a site that can help
explain feline diabetes also.

See the vets want the diabetic cats on science diet or nutro. Rumble hated
those and refused to eat them. A local member of the group named PHIL P.
told me about Fancy feast and I believe it was MARY L. that told me about
the above site ( THANK YOU AGAIN). So those two helped me get Rumble's
sugar back under control thru his diet and stop his twice daily injections
of insulin. He has been one year without insulin injections and one year
without his diazepam for his epilepsy.

http://www.felinediabetes.com/diabetic-cat-diets.htm you all can check out
this site list it has the cat food listed with ingredients and levels
spelled out plainly. This is one reason I have been all over the idot that
shall not be named for he knows nothing about nutrition and I am glad I
added him to my kill file so I don't have to read his stupidity anymore.

Old April 17th 07, 03:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Sun, 15 Apr 2007 23:29:02 GMT, "Matthew"
wrote:

It has been on year since Rumble was taken off the diazepam for his
epilepsy and his diabetes has been under control due to his FANCY
FEAST diet. He still is a spoiled #$%#%#

He is due for his curve soon that will be a nightmare again for I
still
have many battle scars from him. Break out the full body suit armor

Join me for a Happy Dance

Shaking my lil booty!!

--
Lynne