Natural Cure For Stopping Your Allergies

Old May 13th 07, 03:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default Natural Cure For Stopping Your Allergies

Before I found this solution, I battled allergies the same way you are
doing today - with over-the-counter products and prescription drugs -
hoping against hope that they would disappear one day.
Unfortunately, I can tell you from experience that those solutions
will not work; all they do is provide relief from the symptoms. They
do not go to the root of the problem and get rid of the allergies
themselves.
Today, instead of avoiding the things that I love to do in my life, I
break into a great big SMILE because I am now able to travel, swim,
work in my yard and even play golf and tennis! It is such a relief to
be able to live my life to the fullest, without worrying about when
the next dibilitating allergy attack will occur!
Those who do not have allergies or have to deal with them, will never
understand. To them it's like, "What's the Big Deal?"
Well, no matter which way you look at it, ALLERGIES HURT YOU!
Emotionally, psychologically, and physically, they hurt on a daily
basis.
Allergies can and will cause discomfort and extreme frustration at any
point in your day, and the more you worry over them, the worse they
often become. They are painful and can cause severe complications,
which can endanger your life.
http://allergyevf.blogspot.com/#