Jerry Falwell's death

Old May 15th 07, 08:31 PM posted to alt.messianic,sci.med.cardiology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Nick Corpuz

Default Jerry Falwell's death

On May 15, 2:59 pm, "randy" wrote:
I'm deeply saddened by the loss of this great man. He had a
lot to do with the kind of mix of politics and religion that
I believe in. I read one of his books, "The Fundamentalist
Phenomenon," many years ago, and have seen him as a primary
influence in the election of Republican candidates over the
last 30 years or so. I feel that his legacy will live on
through Liberty University and through others like Pat
Robertson who support the same kind of thing. My heart is
very thankful to God for such a light in our generation.
randy

Good riddance to that sanctimonious pig. I hope he's reincarnated as a
prison bitch.

If there is a satan, I hope he's butt****ing Falwell as we speak.

Old May 15th 07, 08:38 PM posted to alt.messianic,sci.med.cardiology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
randy

"Nick Corpuz"
"randy"
I'm deeply saddened by the loss of this great man. He had
lot to do with the kind of mix of politics and religion
that
I believe in. I read one of his books, "The
Fundamentalist
Phenomenon," many years ago, and have seen him as a
primary
influence in the election of Republican candidates over
the
last 30 years or so. I feel that his legacy will live on
through Liberty University and through others like Pat
Robertson who support the same kind of thing. My heart is
very thankful to God for such a light in our generation.

Good riddance to that sanctimonious pig. I hope he's
reincarnated as a
prison bitch.
If there is a satan, I hope he's butt****ing Falwell as we
speak.

The same God that will judge Falwell will judge you. Take
care,
randy

Old May 15th 07, 08:44 PM posted to alt.messianic,sci.med.cardiology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Nick Corpuz

On May 15, 3:38 pm, "randy" wrote:
"Nick Corpuz"
"randy"

[...]

Hmm... which one would that be? There's sooo many gods to choose
from...
http://ancienthistory.about.com/libr...gods_index.htm

Old May 15th 07, 08:51 PM posted to alt.messianic,sci.med.cardiology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
randy

"Nick Corpuz"
"randy"
The same God that will judge Falwell will judge you. Take
care,

Hmm... which one would that be? There's sooo many gods to
choose
from...
http://ancienthistory.about.com/libr...gods_index.htm

OK, you don't believe in any God. Then I suppose you have
nothing to worry about? Well, actually there is death to
worry about. I want to pack my bags and be ready to go.
randy

Old May 15th 07, 09:01 PM posted to alt.messianic,sci.med.cardiology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Nick Corpuz

On May 15, 3:51 pm, "randy" wrote:
"Nick Corpuz"

"randy"
The same God that will judge Falwell will judge you. Take
care,

Hmm... which one would that be? There's sooo many gods to
choose
from...
http://ancienthistory.about.com/libr...gods_index.htm

OK, you don't believe in any God. Then I suppose you have
nothing to worry about? Well, actually there is death to
worry about. I want to pack my bags and be ready to go.
randy

Need a ride?

Old May 15th 07, 09:05 PM posted to alt.messianic,sci.med.cardiology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

convicted neighbor Randy wrote:
satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:
convicted neighbor Randy wrote:

I'm deeply saddened by the loss of this great man.

My condolences to his friends and family who survive him during this
their sad and difficult time remaining in this world.

He had
lot to do with the kind of mix of politics and religion
that
I believe in. I read one of his books, "The
Fundamentalist
Phenomenon," many years ago, and have seen him as a
primary
influence in the election of Republican candidates over
the
last 30 years or so. I feel that his legacy will live on
through Liberty University and through others like Pat
Robertson who support the same kind of thing. My heart is
very thankful to God for such a light in our generation.

Good riddance to that sanctimonious pig. I hope he's
reincarnated as a
prison bitch.
If there is a satan, I hope he's butt****ing Falwell as we
speak.

The same God that will judge Falwell will judge you.

It is written that those who unwisely choose to blaspheme the Holy
Spirit will remain eternally condemned.

Such is the state of satan and his sockpuppets (demons).

In the interim, the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect
nor more special...

.... we are simply forgiven by GOD:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Christ.asp

Laus Deo ! ! !

Marana tha

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Old May 15th 07, 09:09 PM posted to alt.messianic,sci.med.cardiology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John \C\

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Thank You for those "Words of Wisdom", Dr. Chung.

It's like a lit candle in this Dark Place.

HJ

p.s. Pray for Carl R. Osterwald.

Old May 15th 07, 09:12 PM posted to alt.messianic,sci.med.cardiology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Diana

"randy" wrote in message
m...

"Nick Corpuz"
"randy"
The same God that will judge Falwell will judge you. Take
care,

Hmm... which one would that be? There's sooo many gods to choose
from...
http://ancienthistory.about.com/libr...gods_index.htm

OK, you don't believe in any God. Then I suppose you have nothing to worry
about? Well, actually there is death to worry about. I want to pack my
bags and be ready to go.
randy

This is getting to be a habit LOL. Randy I agree. Only I ain't takin nothing
cause Jesus has it all waiting for us when we get there. Amen !

Old May 15th 07, 09:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cindys

If I wanted to read a thread about Falwell's death, I would be on some other
newsgroup, not on the cat health and behavior group. Why would you think
that people who are posting to a cat health and behavior group would be
pleased to see off-topic posts which are irrelevant to the topic of cat
health and behavior? I think the alt.usenet.kooks crosspost is about right.
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

"Nick Corpuz" wrote in message
oups.com...