My companions

Old May 27th 07, 01:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
David Mooney

Default My companions

Hi, This is David M and I want to show pictures if my cats. I don't have one
for Jacob yet but when I get the film developed I will add a photo for him.

http://community.webshots.com/user/dasgrosseschwein

Take Care,
David M

Old May 27th 07, 03:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"David Mooney" wrote in message
. ..
Hi, This is David M and I want to show pictures if my cats. I don't have
one for Jacob yet but when I get the film developed I will add a photo for
him.

http://community.webshots.com/user/dasgrosseschwein

David, they are both so beautiful! What is the little girl cat's name? She
looks like an angel.

Old May 27th 07, 05:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
David Mooney

"cybercat" wrote in message

"David Mooney" wrote in message
. ..
Hi, This is David M and I want to show pictures if my cats. I don't have
one for Jacob yet but when I get the film developed I will add a photo
for him.

http://community.webshots.com/user/dasgrosseschwein

David, they are both so beautiful! What is the little girl cat's name? She
looks like an angel.

Thank You for your kind words. The calico cat is named Velvet, the tuxedo
cat is Romeo and the tortie is Rusty.

Regards,
David M

Old May 27th 07, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
mariib via CatKB.com

David Mooney wrote:
Hi, This is David M and I want to show pictures if my cats. I don't have one
for Jacob yet but when I get the film developed I will add a photo for him.

http://community.webshots.com/user/dasgrosseschwein

Take Care,
David M

nice looking kitties! So, it wasn't too difficult getting the pictures up,
was it? What color cat is Jacob?
My cats are also on webshots - in the search box at the top of the webshots
screen, put in my name mariib.
M.

Old May 27th 07, 11:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
David Mooney

"cybercat" wrote in message

"David Mooney" wrote in message
. ..
Hi, This is David M and I want to show pictures if my cats. I don't have
one for Jacob yet but when I get the film developed I will add a photo
for him.

http://community.webshots.com/user/dasgrosseschwein

David, they are both so beautiful! What is the little girl cat's name? She
looks like an angel.

David writes
Thank You cybercat. Her name is Velvet. She ia is really a wonderful cat.

Regards,
David M

Old May 28th 07, 12:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
David Mooney

"mariib via CatKB.com" u22469@uwe wrote in message
David Mooney wrote:
Hi, This is David M and I want to show pictures if my cats. I don't have
one
for Jacob yet but when I get the film developed I will add a photo for
him.

http://community.webshots.com/user/dasgrosseschwein

Take Care,
David M

nice looking kitties! So, it wasn't too difficult getting the pictures up,
was it? What color cat is Jacob?
My cats are also on webshots - in the search box at the top of the
webshots
screen, put in my name mariib.
M.

Hi there Mari,

thanks fir your nice words. Jacob is a mixture of brown abd white. When I
get the fikm processes, I will add his picture to the kist as well.

Regards,
David M

Old May 28th 07, 02:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 27 May, 13:36, "David Mooney" wrote:
Hi, This is David M and I want to show pictures if my cats. I don't have one
for Jacob yet but when I get the film developed I will add a photo for him.

http://community.webshots.com/user/dasgrosseschwein

Take Care,
David M

You have some stunning looking cats there, but I'm certain you must
already know that, Lol...
I bet they make sure that you are a nice attentive slave for them? If
only all cats were as lucky as ours are, the world would be such a
better place....
Congratulations for being such a good cat slave
S;o)