Thunderstorms WAS: who's a bad dog?

Old May 28th 07, 10:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.support.grief.pet-loss,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.med.veterinary
look at us we're beautiful

Default Thunderstorms WAS: who's a bad dog?

worthless piece of ****tola HUMAN ABUSING TRAMP

shorten your name or re-code google group page

i can't read the ****ing subjects

i used to think you was real smart my negro

Old May 28th 07, 02:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.support.grief.pet-loss,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.med.veterinary
sheelagh

On 28 May, 10:42, look at us we're beautiful
wrote:
worthless piece of ****tola HUMAN ABUSING TRAMP

shorten your name or re-code google group page

i can't read the ****ing subjects

i used to think you was real smart my negro

i can't read the ****ing subjects

i used to think you was real smart my negro

( I'm not that sure he can read or write. He copies & pastes his
precious manuals, then gets someone in to fill in the few nasty vague
details & exposures
shock, Horror!!

I thought he might have a brain too, until I tried reading one about
myself a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, they are tediously long,
lacking in detail & Substance & plain vindictive too. I went off him
BIG TIME when I noticed he had picked on someone who was incredibly
fragile @ the time, & ripped him to shreds.....

That was when I decided to look into him, to see what motivated him to
respond in exactly the same way to every single person that he has
done so far. It seems like he reads old posts & tries to discredit
people for his own kicks, because no one else takes any notice of him.
I think he needs to post, to feel important, & good about himself.
Don't take this as fact, because I am not too hot on mental health
issue's, but I think I am holding the right end of the stick.

Lets have a small wager here....

I bet you $1 that my name is in the next one ,LOL
If I win, then I will paypal it to you, & if you win, then v.v
S;o)

Old May 28th 07, 05:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.support.grief.pet-loss,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.med.veterinary
look at us we're beautiful

On May 28, 9:46 am, sheelagh wrote:

& plain vindictive too

oh really? I hadn't caught that, it's difficult to put his mess into
context

That was when I decided to look into him...because I am not too hot on mental health
issue's, but I think I am holding the right end of the stick.

Lets have a small wager here....

noooo, I can't win

I bet you $1 that my name is in the next one ,LOL
If I win, then I will paypal it to you, & if you win, then v.v
S;o)

it's not the length of his posts, or his grammar, it's those grotesque
gutteral words he types

makes me think of trailer trash

just messing

Old May 28th 07, 05:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.support.grief.pet-loss,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.med.veterinary
sheelagh

On 28 May, 17:15, look at us we're beautiful
wrote:
On May 28, 9:46 am, sheelagh wrote:

& plain vindictive too

oh really? I hadn't caught that, it's difficult to put his mess into
context

That was when I decided to look into him...because I am not too hot on mental health
issue's, but I think I am holding the right end of the stick.

Lets have a small wager here....

noooo, I can't win

I bet you $1 that my name is in the next one ,LOL
If I win, then I will paypal it to you, & if you win, then v.v
S;o)

it's not the length of his posts, or his grammar, it's those grotesque
gutteral words he types

makes me think of trailer trash

just messing

HMMM...
You are right I believe.....
S;o)

Old May 28th 07, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.support.grief.pet-loss,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.med.veterinary
look at us we're beautiful

On May 28, 3:54 pm, Humansnipped pony tailwrote:

read more »- Hide quoted text -

stay away from the horse videos, Jesus is watching you

ever hear the joke about the Rottweiler named Jesus?

Jesus is watching you! said the parrot to the robber.

Old May 29th 07, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.support.grief.pet-loss,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.med.veterinary
sheelagh

SNIPPED FOR ALL OUR SAKES
YAWN
Told you so, Ha Ha.....
Thats $1 to me
S;o)

Thunderstorms jmcquown Cat anecdotes 1 April 20th 06 03:46 PM
Thunderstorms... but wait! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 5 April 6th 05 05:46 PM
Cats vs Thunderstorms in Arlington Takayuki Cat anecdotes 7 May 2nd 04 11:33 PM