Please Pray for Pippy

Old June 19th 07, 01:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Me[_2_]

Default Please Pray for Pippy

I'm posting here to let everyone know that my cat, Pippy, hasn't been
doing well since Saturday morning. We lost Pippin's brother, Ralphie,
about 9 months ago so we're praying for Pippin to make it through this
unscathed. You may recognize Pippy from the "Pippy, the begging
kitty" video that has been circulating around the internet -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwqjYIMh6bs

For more details, you can read the post on his blog:

http://pippystyle.blogspot.com/2007/...for-pippy.html

If you feel necessary, please post any comments on his blogger site.
His whole family, including myself, have taken comfort from all the
positive comments!

Thank you!

Old June 19th 07, 03:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 19 Jun, 13:21, Me wrote:
I'm posting here to let everyone know that my cat, Pippy, hasn't been
doing well since Saturday morning. We lost Pippin's brother, Ralphie,
about 9 months ago so we're praying for Pippin to make it through this
unscathed. You may recognize Pippy from the "Pippy, the begging
kitty" video that has been circulating around the internet -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwqjYIMh6bs

For more details, you can read the post on his blog:

http://pippystyle.blogspot.com/2007/...for-pippy.html

If you feel necessary, please post any comments on his blogger site.
His whole family, including myself, have taken comfort from all the
positive comments!

Thank you!

lots of purrs for pippy, my family's cat Tegan did a similar thing
years ago when she ingested either a long bootlace oer pyjama cord (we
coudln't really identify it when it was removed) and it too got
wrapped around inside her intestines.

we had no idea until she collapsed one day after a few days of not
eatign much and the vet did an x-ray and found it in ithere. She too
had to have surgery to remove it btu she pulled through just fine
after a short stay in the animal hospital. That happened abuot 10
years ago now and she managed to live on to a ripe old age and died of
a stomach tumour just last summer, although she never ate any more
shoelaces after that. i am sure veterinary and surgical procedures
will have moved no since tegan's ordeal so i am sure that pippy will
be just fine

love from, jessie, terri, and their human slave bookie

Old June 19th 07, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rene S.

What a sweet video! Hugs to Pippy. I hope he gets well soon.

Old June 19th 07, 04:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 19 Jun, 13:21, Me wrote:
I'm posting here to let everyone know that my cat, Pippy, hasn't been
doing well since Saturday morning. We lost Pippin's brother, Ralphie,
about 9 months ago so we're praying for Pippin to make it through this
unscathed. You may recognize Pippy from the "Pippy, the begging
kitty" video that has been circulating around the internet -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwqjYIMh6bs

For more details, you can read the post on his blog:

http://pippystyle.blogspot.com/2007/...for-pippy.html

If you feel necessary, please post any comments on his blogger site.
His whole family, including myself, have taken comfort from all the
positive comments!

Thank you!

Many Cat prayers are being muttered by all of us including our feline
family here @ Catz~Castle...
We very much feel for you because some of our own feline family have
this automatic naughty_ pants_ fever that comes over them sometimes,
along with a very unhealthy does of over_inquisitive_Natures too....

All of our cats send purrs for you, to comfort both captors & Pippy in
this time of worry & need. Wishing you a little less stress and a very
speedy recovery for Pippy as well...
S;o)

Old June 19th 07, 04:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cindys

"Me" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm posting here to let everyone know that my cat, Pippy, hasn't been
doing well since Saturday morning. We lost Pippin's brother, Ralphie,
about 9 months ago so we're praying for Pippin to make it through this
unscathed. You may recognize Pippy from the "Pippy, the begging
kitty" video that has been circulating around the internet -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwqjYIMh6bs

For more details, you can read the post on his blog:

http://pippystyle.blogspot.com/2007/...for-pippy.html

If you feel necessary, please post any comments on his blogger site.
His whole family, including myself, have taken comfort from all the
positive comments!

-------
Poor Pippy! Please keep us informed about his progress. We will be sending
purrs and prayers his way.
Best regards,
---Cindy S (and Alex, Bullwinkle, Daisy, Amanda, and Tux).

Old June 19th 07, 08:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Me" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm posting here to let everyone know that my cat, Pippy, hasn't been
doing well since Saturday morning.

Hope he's okay. I am so glad you took him in to get the surgery he needs.

Old June 19th 07, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cindys

What's going on? Pippy must be out of surgery by now.
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

ups.com...

Old June 20th 07, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 19 Jun, 22:58, "cindys" wrote:
What's going on? Pippy must be out of surgery by now.
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

"Me" wrote in message

ups.com...

I'm posting here to let everyone know that my cat, Pippy, hasn't been
doing well since Saturday morning. We lost Pippin's brother, Ralphie,
about 9 months ago so we're praying for Pippin to make it through this
unscathed. You may recognize Pippy from the "Pippy, the begging
kitty" video that has been circulating around the internet -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwqjYIMh6bs

For more details, you can read the post on his blog:

http://pippystyle.blogspot.com/2007/...for-pippy.html

If you feel necessary, please post any comments on his blogger site.
His whole family, including myself, have taken comfort from all the
positive comments!

Thank you!- Hide quoted text -

Ditto!
Please do let us know when you have the time to?
I know myself exactly what it is like to try & keep people informed
whilst all this is going on. It is hard work keeping everyone
informed...However, we are just concerned for you & would be ever so
grateful if you could find the time to let us know how you are "all"
faring..?
Plenty purrs of peace & comfort to you all....
Many Thanx Captors,
S;o)