Our Morning Routine

Old June 30th 07, 02:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped

Default Our Morning Routine

Mommy opens the boys' bedroom door and two little orange blurs come rushing
towards Mommy and begin to climb Mommy's pajama-ed legs.

Archer and Ozzy (in chorus): "NAAOOOWWWW? Gushy food is NAAOOOWWWW?"

Tayla (heard in background from the next room): "mee-ee? are you going to
feed mee-ee?"

Mommy: "No boys, I'm just picking up your bowls so I can give them a good
wash. I'm coming Tayla!"

Mommy departs boys' bedroom and heads for Tayla's room. Mommy opens Tayla's
door and Tayla rubs her little hussy self all over Mommy's legs and feet.

Tayla: "mee-ee? are you going to feed mee-ee now? i'm very hungry, i
haven't been able to hunt for any food in this strange place!"

Mommy: "In a minute, Tayla, I'm just picking up bowls to give them a good
wash."

Mommy departs Tayla's room and heads for the kitchen loaded down with dirty
(but very empty) dishes.

Mommy opens the boys' bedroom door and two little orange blurs come rushing
towards Mommy and begin to climb Mommy's pajama-ed legs.

Archer and Ozzy (in chorus): "NAAOOOWWWW? NAAOOOWWWW? Gushy food is
NAAAOOOOWWWWW?"

Tayla (heard in background from the next room): "mee-ee? are you going to
feed mee-ee? i am really, really hungry if you please!"

Mommy: "No, boys, this is a bowl of clean water for you. In a minute
Tayla!"

Mommy departs boys' bedroom and heads for Tayla's room. Mommy opens Tayla's
door and Tayla rubs her little hussy self all over Mommy's legs and feet.

Tayla: "mee-ee? are you going to feed mee-ee now? i'm very hungry, i'm
getting very weak, i think i may pass out soon!" Tayla dramatically rolls
around the floor demonstrating how weak from hunger she is

Mommy: "Just a minute, Tayla, here is some fresh water for you."

Mommy departs Tayla's room and heads for the kitchen to fill up one bowl
with Science Diet Kitten Formula dry food and one bowl with Science Diet
Adult Food.

Mommy opens the boys' bedroom door and two little orange blurs come rushing
towards Mommy and begin to climb Mommy's pajama-ed legs.

Archer and Ozzy (in chorus): "NAAOOOWWWW? NAAOOOWWWW? NAAOOOWWWW? Gushy
food is NNAAAAOOOOOWWWWWW?"

Tayla (heard in background from the next room): "mee-ee? are you going to
feed mee-ee? i think this may be the end, i see a dark tunnel!"

Mommy: "No, boys, this is your dry food to munch on today in case you get
hungry before suppertime. I'm coming Tayla!"

Archer and Ozzy: sniff, sniff "YUCK! This isn't gooshy food!!"

Mommy departs boys' bedroom and heads for Tayla's room. Mommy opens Tayla's
door and Tayla lays on the floor without moving, weakly lifting her head
from the floor with great effort.

Tayla (in a barely heard whisper): "mee-ee? are you going to feed mee-ee
now? i don't know if i'll have the strength to eat, but i'll try!" Tayla
lifts herself up weakly and sniffs at the bowl of dry food. "SIGH i
really don't think this will sustain me, but i'll try a bite or two ."
Tayla daintily takes a piece of kibble in her mouth, then looks up at Mommy
pitifully before reaching down to take another reluctant bite.

Mommy departs Tayla's room and heads to the kitchen to prepare the boys'
medication.

Mommy opens the boys' bedroom door and two little orange blurs come rushing
towards Mommy and begin to climb Mommy's pajama-ed legs.

Archer and Ozzy (in chorus): "NAAOOOWWWW? NAAOOOWWWW? NAAOOOWWWW?
NAAOOOWWWW? Gushy food is NNNAAAAAOOOOOOWWWWWWW?"

Tayla (heard in background from the next room): "mee-ee? mee-ee, oh
please me-ee - my belly is touching my backbone!"

Mommy: "No, boys, this is your medicine that's going to make you feel so
much better. In a MINUTE Tayla!!!"

Mommy sits on the floor and picks up Ozzy.

Ozzy: as Mommy squirts the syringe of Clavamox into Ozzy's mouth
"NAAOOO... ppffffttttt - gag, gag" Mommy squeezes two drops of nose
drops into Ozzy's nose "NNOOOOO... snort, snort (as bubbles appear on his
nose) SNEEZE!!"

Mommy puts Ozzy down and picks up Archer.

Archer: as Mommy squirts the syringe of Clavamox into Archer's mouth
"NAAOOO... ppffffttttt - gag, gag" Mommy squeezes two drops of nose
drops into Archer's nose "NNOOOOO... snort, snort (as bubbles appear on
his nose) SNEEZE!!"

Tayla (heard in background from the next room): "mee-ee? are you going to
feed mee-ee? some real food that smells good? i'm seeing lights in front
of my eyes and my vision is blurring! i don't think i can hold on to life
much longer!"

Mommy tries to ignore Tayla's desperate pleas for food.

Mommy departs the boys' room and heads for the kitchen to open a can of
Nurtro Max Kitten formula for the boys and a can of Fancy Feast for Tayla.
Mommy then cuts and grinds an L-Lysine tablet into their food and stirs
well.

Archer and Ozzy (in chorus): "NAAOOOWWWW! NAAOOOWWWW!! NAAOOOWWWW!!!
NAAOOOWWWW!!!! NAAOOOWWWW!!!!! Gushy food is NNNAAAAAOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!
Gushy food is NNNmmmmmmmmmmmmmm munch, munch slurp
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrslurp, slurprrrrrrrrrrrrrr."

Mommy departs the boys' room and opens the door to Tayla's room.

Tayla: "YAYYY!! I'm NOT going to die of starvation today, I'm being fed,
I'm being fed, oh joy, oh happiness, oh I love you Mommy!
SSSLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPP" Tayla looks up from her empty
bowl, "Only one can? I can only have one can?" glancing down to her very
round little belly "But see how thin I am! I need more food"

Mommy: "Sorry Tayla, I don't want you to burst at the seams!"

Mommy departs Tayla's room and heads for the kitchen to fix Demi's,
Jessie's, and Sammy's breakfast. Mommy opens two cans of Fancy Feast and
shares it out into three bowls. Mommy puts two bowls down in the kitchen
for Demi and Jessie (their bowl of Science Diet Senior Advanced Formula is
still quite full from the evening before). Demi and Jessie, whose noses are
glued to the back door watching squirrels both glance over their shoulder at
their food bowls, "What-EV-ver" they say and go back to squirrel watching.

Mommy goes downstairs and places one bowl down for Sammy (her Science Diet
Adult Formula is still fairly full from the evening before). Sammy, lying
on the end of Mommy's bed, glances over at the food dish. "No, I'm *NOT*
going to eat! I'm mad at you! I'm punishing you for bringing those smelly
creatures into my house."

After all this Mommy can finally start getting ready for work. As she walks
into the bathroom to take her shower she sees, from the corner of her eyes,
a quite substantial mass of cat jump down from the bed and run over to her
food bowl.

Such is the morning routine in the Crews' household!

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old June 30th 07, 03:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lilah Morgan

"CatNipped" wrote in message
snip cute play by play

Awww thanks for sharing...

Old June 30th 07, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"CatNipped" wrote [...]

Old June 30th 07, 04:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Jun 30, 10:49 am, "Lilah Morgan" wrote:
"CatNipped" wrote in message

snip cute play by play

Awww thanks for sharing...

she needs about 30 at one time

Old June 30th 07, 04:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Jun 30, 11:00 am, "cybercat" wrote:
"CatNipped" wrote [...]

Such is the morning routine in the Crews' household!

--

cute!!

you need about 35 at one time

Old June 30th 07, 04:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

oups.com...

**** off asshole.

Old June 30th 07, 11:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Jun 30, 11:26 am, "cybercat" wrote:
"Barry" wrote in message

oups.com... On Jun 30, 11:00 am, "cybercat" wrote:
"CatNipped" wrote [...]

Such is the morning routine in the Crews' household!

--

cute!!

you need about 35 at one time

**** off asshole.

here put this cat hairball on your next white trash salad

Old July 1st 07, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Barry" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 30, 11:26 am, "cybercat" wrote:
"Barry" wrote in message

oups.com... On Jun 30,
11:00 am, "cybercat" wrote:
"CatNipped" wrote [...]

Such is the morning routine in the Crews' household!

--

cute!!

you need about 35 at one time

**** off asshole.

here put this cat hairball on your next white trash salad

Did you know that only white trash like us use terms like white trash?

Now stop talking to me, you pussified scumbag.

Old July 1st 07, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Jun 30, 7:00 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
Did you know that only white trash like us use terms like white trash?

When I say white trash, Im mainly just referring to your mouth.

Old July 1st 07, 02:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped

"Barry" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 30, 7:00 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
Did you know that only white trash like us use terms like white trash?

When I say white trash, Im mainly just referring to your mouth.

LOL! Get a room guys!!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped