ot; see.. the devil will hand you a bright shiny thing

Old July 10th 07, 11:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
judas me

Default ot; see.. the devil will hand you a bright shiny thing

with the devil you get paid up front
(same goes for revenge)

you get revenge, you get it up front
you let the wheel of providence work that thing, you never even see
what happened to em'

did falwell die because of injustice he did to me? yes he did. did I
have anything to do with it? yes, everything, he injured me, therefor,
you deal with my GOD

it takes a lot of tears to reach heaven

don't feel no shame in appealing

yes, when God says no, you can get him to say yes
I don't care what the church or your friends say...
you can get him to say yes

let me ask you this, does your cats get what they want?
yes they do, but how? through importunity

no weapon formed against me will be able to prosper
every hole one digs for me, they fall back in

I am a snake in the path
I over-throw the horse and rider

Old July 10th 07, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"judas me" wrote in message
ups.com...
with the devil you get paid up front
(same goes for revenge)

you get revenge, you get it up front
you let the wheel of providence work that thing, you never even see
what happened to em'

did falwell die because of injustice he did to me? yes he did. did I
have anything to do with it? yes, everything, he injured me, therefor,
you deal with my GOD

it takes a lot of tears to reach heaven

don't feel no shame in appealing

yes, when God says no, you can get him to say yes
I don't care what the church or your friends say...
you can get him to say yes

let me ask you this, does your cats get what they want?
yes they do, but how? through importunity

no weapon formed against me will be able to prosper
every hole one digs for me, they fall back in

I am a snake in the path
I over-throw the horse and rider

Please get help. I ask this with good will in my heart.

Old July 11th 07, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
go find someone else to cover your arse & stand up for you

On Jul 10, 6:02 pm, judas me wrote:
with the devil you get paid up front
(same goes for revenge)

you get revenge, you get it up front
you let the wheel of providence work that thing, you never even see
what happened to em'

did falwell die because of injustice he did to me? yes he did. did I
have anything to do with it? yes, everything, he injured me, therefor,
you deal with my GOD

it takes a lot of tears to reach heaven

don't feel no shame in appealing

yes, when God says no, you can get him to say yes
I don't care what the church or your friends say...
you can get him to say yes

let me ask you this, does your cats get what they want?
yes they do, but how? through importunity

no weapon formed against me will be able to prosper
every hole one digs for me, they fall back in

I am a snake in the path
I over-throw the horse and rider

There is no "God". Grow up and take responsibility for your actions,
and stop relying on mythical sky creatures.

Old July 11th 07, 01:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
judas me

go find someone else to cover your arse & stand up for you wrote:

There is no "God". Grow up and take responsibility for your actions,
and stop relying on mythical sky creatures.

do you wear clothes in public?

why? who told you, you were naked!?