Who sells fresh goat's milk?

Old July 24th 07, 06:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
James

Default Who sells fresh goat's milk?

So far I've only found canned evaporated goat's milk.

Is fresh any better?

Old July 24th 07, 06:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

yes any local farm will have it as long as the have goats

goat milk cheese specially fresh is excellent

Deep fried goat milk cheese is awesome

ups.com...

Old July 24th 07, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sherry

On Jul 24, 12:28 pm, James wrote:
So far I've only found canned evaporated goat's milk.

Is fresh any better?

I can't see how fresh would be any better. Certainly not as sanitary
as milk that's canned & homogenized.
Just my opinion--but you could try an ad in the newspaper. For some
weird reason, goats are kind of
trendy around here right now. A lot of people are raising them. I
don't know what FOR, they're cute when
they're babies, but this part of the country isn't too big on goat
meat, or milk. I've never seen it either on a
menu, or at the grocery.

Sherry

Old July 25th 07, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Sherry" wrote

For some
weird reason, goats are kind of
trendy around here right now.

hahaha!

Old July 25th 07, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Matthew" wrote in message
yes any local farm will have it as long as the have goats

goat milk cheese specially fresh is excellent

Deep fried goat milk cheese is awesome

Isn't feta goatsmilk cheese?

Old July 25th 07, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
James

On Jul 24, 3:33 pm, Sherry wrote:
On Jul 24, 12:28 pm, James wrote:

So far I've only found canned evaporated goat's milk.

Is fresh any better?

I can't see how fresh would be any better. Certainly not as sanitary
as milk that's canned & homogenized.
Just my opinion--but you could try an ad in the newspaper. For some
weird reason, goats are kind of
trendy around here right now. A lot of people are raising them. I
don't know what FOR, they're cute when
they're babies, but this part of the country isn't too big on goat
meat, or milk. I've never seen it either on a
menu, or at the grocery.

Sherry

I'm looking for it to feed orphan kits. Wonder if it's better to use
evaporated as is or add water to make whole milk?

Old July 25th 07, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sherry

On Jul 24, 7:22 pm, James wrote:
On Jul 24, 3:33 pm, Sherry wrote:

On Jul 24, 12:28 pm, James wrote:

So far I've only found canned evaporated goat's milk.

Is fresh any better?

I can't see how fresh would be any better. Certainly not as sanitary
as milk that's canned & homogenized.
Just my opinion--but you could try an ad in the newspaper. For some
weird reason, goats are kind of
trendy around here right now. A lot of people are raising them. I
don't know what FOR, they're cute when
they're babies, but this part of the country isn't too big on goat
meat, or milk. I've never seen it either on a
menu, or at the grocery.

Sherry

I'm looking for it to feed orphan kits. Wonder if it's better to use
evaporated as is or add water to make whole milk?- Hide quoted text -

Just use KMR or First Born. It's got everything they need, and
available
at any pet supply or vet's.

Sherry

Old July 25th 07, 06:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rhonda[_3_]

James wrote:
On Jul 24, 3:33 pm, Sherry wrote:

On Jul 24, 12:28 pm, James wrote:

So far I've only found canned evaporated goat's milk.

Is fresh any better?

I can't see how fresh would be any better. Certainly not as sanitary
as milk that's canned & homogenized.
Just my opinion--but you could try an ad in the newspaper. For some
weird reason, goats are kind of
trendy around here right now. A lot of people are raising them. I
don't know what FOR, they're cute when
they're babies, but this part of the country isn't too big on goat
meat, or milk. I've never seen it either on a
menu, or at the grocery.

Sherry

I'm looking for it to feed orphan kits. Wonder if it's better to use
evaporated as is or add water to make whole milk?

James, can you find any experienced cat person around to raise those
babies, maybe a vet tech?

Rhonda

Old July 25th 07, 06:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message
yes any local farm will have it as long as the have goats

goat milk cheese specially fresh is excellent

Deep fried goat milk cheese is awesome

Isn't feta goatsmilk cheese?

Very good yes it is I will make you a gourmet chef yet
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feta_(cheese)

Old July 25th 07, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 25 Jul, 01:22, James wrote:
On Jul 24, 3:33 pm, Sherry wrote:

On Jul 24, 12:28 pm, James wrote:

So far I've only found canned evaporated goat's milk.

Is fresh any better?

I can't see how fresh would be any better. Certainly not as sanitary
as milk that's canned & homogenized.
Just my opinion--but you could try an ad in the newspaper. For some
weird reason, goats are kind of
trendy around here right now. A lot of people are raising them. I
don't know what FOR, they're cute when
they're babies, but this part of the country isn't too big on goat
meat, or milk. I've never seen it either on a
menu, or at the grocery.

Sherry

I'm looking for it to feed orphan kits. Wonder if it's better to use
evaporated as is or add water to make whole milk?- Hide quoted text -

wouldn't knwo about any of that but if you really want goats milks
then any branch of sainsburys tesco or any supermarket will do it,
right next to the cow's milk.
where are you anyway? which country? they even sell goats milk in our
small high street sainburys, so i am surprised you can;t get it near
you

bookie

Do your cats like milk? Persian Cat health & behaviour 4 February 1st 07 05:54 PM
Cats and Milk jmcquown Cat anecdotes 128 January 12th 07 01:08 AM
Spilled milk Marina Cat anecdotes 8 October 15th 06 08:47 PM
WARNING: Greg Robert Pet Supplies Sells Your Email Address to SPAMmers! Scott en Aztlán Cats - misc 2 September 28th 05 12:22 AM
Time to milk! :-) ~^Johnny^~ Cat anecdotes 1 August 23rd 05 01:30 AM