A tell of harrassment

Old August 1st 07, 02:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
roachies shuffle

Default A tell of harrassment

I got tired of sheelagh writing me and asking me about cyber
everytime cyber and me would fight, she would write and tell
me how much we need to NOT fight, always minding my business

I stopped replying to sheelaghs personal emails some time ago
this ****ed her off... I also quit replying to her in the groups
this ****ed her off.. she kept writing asking, "is there something
wrong":

you'd think after 3 or 4 of those then, she would stop writing...
but no.. she posts a private email to public... for no reason
then she starts grabbing for straws as to why she did it
then she became a liar and a proud little haught.. how
she will NEVER apologize for doing nothing wrong
(even though she cried the loudest when I posted a small BullCrap
email of hers, it was not revealing of anything other than her boredom
on some saturday)... this ****ed her off
she couldn't understand why I would post it... so this should explain
why I didn't want to
write her anymore, or reply anymore.

I had told her umpteen times.. nothing is wrong everything is fine.

I ignored her remarks about cyber and me, NOBODY ASKED HER OPINION
she took it on herself to visit my inbox calling me Big Bear, asking
about Nancy

Nancy needs to kick her ass for being so sweet to me
**** it, Im a man

What business does a married woman got calling me Big Bear!

Im sure Paul would not quickly understand this.. or what if Paul was
calling some tight long legged woman Big Bunny! would she think it was
funny

With Sheelaghs little unsolicited and unreciprocated remarks built up
in my mind over a period of about a year.. I had had enough of her
pushing me around and general abuses.

No email she got should come as a surprise

If I was going to hit on her, I remember showing ya'll just how I go
about that.
I use poetry and patience. The way to a womans heart is to do right
and be there for her.
It's not something you just have for the wanting is my point.

I read what sheelagh posted... wow.. that doesn't look like a come-on,
that looks like someone who is angry and making a point. If the goal
was to stop sheelagh from writing anymore because she is shiftless and
nosy.. then.. so far it's working!

Don't complain to me about content, Im the victim here! you're too
blind to see it any of you, cause you don't like my ideas about GOD!..
but screw me and my rights right? I don't have the right to be loon
free? yes of course I do.

Sheelagh was going to force me to interact with her.

I seriously ****ing doubt it

if she wants any contact, she has to recognize her nosiness in asking
about any 3rd party
she has to apologize for sending me mixed signals.. it won't right.. i
never asked for it.

so big deal right? well.. Like I said, I would have never ratted her
out, and repremanded her, had she not posted my private email
originally.

All told, she did it for spite, she did it for the drama

and **** the rest of you shallow assholes!!!

I realize some of you understand the facts, but most of you do not.

The smartest one, or so I thought.. seems to have some personal stake
in this, which has clouded their judgment, that's just my opinion, but
that one knows wethere it's true or not.

The moral here is, when someone doesn't reply to 5 - 6 emails, when
someone stops replying to you on usenet.. LEAVE THEM THE HELL ALONE
and whatever you do, don't post their private email to public board.

Old August 1st 07, 03:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bonbon

I've just recently started reading the cat groups again. I don't know
who you are, but it seems to me (after getting about half way through
your post) that you need to suck it up, stop being so full of
yourself, curb your language and kindly stay on the subject of cats.
Thank You.

-bonbon

Old August 1st 07, 03:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"bonbon" wrote in message
I've just recently started reading the cat groups again. I don't know
who you are, but it seems to me (after getting about half way through
your post) that you need to suck it up, stop being so full of
yourself, curb your language and kindly stay on the subject of cats.
Thank You.

-bonbon

ROFLMAO you got Barry's number there Bonbon. Don't even worry about what
it as all about it is not worth your time. It is nothing but BS.

Old August 1st 07, 03:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"bonbon" wrote in message
I've just recently started reading the cat groups again. I don't know
who you are, but it seems to me (after getting about half way through
your post) that you need to suck it up, stop being so full of
yourself, curb your language and kindly stay on the subject of cats.
Thank You.

-bonbon

We've just made a pact on this group to ignore this bozo (can't killfile him
since he changes is 'nom ever other hour) - he has added *SO* much crap to
this group (none of it on-topic) that he's made it almost unreadable (see
the "Oh for Gawd's Sake" thread).

And, I must say, I am *EXTREMELY* proud of everyone who has ignored his
post.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old August 1st 07, 03:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bonbon

On Wed, 1 Aug 2007 09:47:32 -0500, "CatNipped"
wrote:

"bonbon" wrote in message
.. .
I've just recently started reading the cat groups again. I don't know
who you are, but it seems to me (after getting about half way through
your post) that you need to suck it up, stop being so full of
yourself, curb your language and kindly stay on the subject of cats.
Thank You.

-bonbon

We've just made a pact on this group to ignore this bozo (can't killfile him
since he changes is 'nom ever other hour) - he has added *SO* much crap to
this group (none of it on-topic) that he's made it almost unreadable (see
the "Oh for Gawd's Sake" thread).

And, I must say, I am *EXTREMELY* proud of everyone who has ignored his
post.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Thanks for the heads up. It's hard coming back after being away for
so long to know right off just what's up and who's who.

-bonbon
Old August 1st 07, 04:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bonbon

On Wed, 1 Aug 2007 10:43:28 -0400, "Matthew"
wrote:

"bonbon" wrote in message
.. .
I've just recently started reading the cat groups again. I don't know
who you are, but it seems to me (after getting about half way through
your post) that you need to suck it up, stop being so full of
yourself, curb your language and kindly stay on the subject of cats.
Thank You.

-bonbon

ROFLMAO you got Barry's number there Bonbon. Don't even worry about what
it as all about it is not worth your time. It is nothing but BS.

Thanks Matthew. I'll killfile "IT".

Laughs!

-bonbon
Old August 1st 07, 04:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"bonbon" wrote in message
I've just recently started reading the cat groups again. I don't know
who you are, but it seems to me (after getting about half way through
your post) that you need to suck it up, stop being so full of
yourself, curb your language and kindly stay on the subject of cats.
Thank You.

-bonbon

We've just made a pact on this group to ignore this bozo (can't killfile
him since he changes is 'nom ever other hour) - he has added *SO* much
crap to this group (none of it on-topic) that he's made it almost
unreadable (see the "Oh for Gawd's Sake" thread).

And, I must say, I am *EXTREMELY* proud of everyone who has ignored his
post.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Lori I thought you used outlook express to read the newsgroups or was that
was when you were on roadrunner

Old August 1st 07, 05:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rhonda[_3_]

Barry, maybe it's time to stop forming such intricate personal
relationships with someone at another keyboard?

Rhonda

Old August 1st 07, 05:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sherry

On Aug 1, 10:31 am, "Matthew" wrote:
"CatNipped" wrote in message

"bonbon" wrote in message
.. .
I've just recently started reading the cat groups again. I don't know
who you are, but it seems to me (after getting about half way through
your post) that you need to suck it up, stop being so full of
yourself, curb your language and kindly stay on the subject of cats.
Thank You.

-bonbon

We've just made a pact on this group to ignore this bozo (can't killfile
him since he changes is 'nom ever other hour) - he has added *SO* much
crap to this group (none of it on-topic) that he's made it almost
unreadable (see the "Oh for Gawd's Sake" thread).

And, I must say, I am *EXTREMELY* proud of everyone who has ignored his
post.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Lori I thought you used outlook express to read the newsgroups or was that
was when you were on roadrunner- Hide quoted text -

Matthew, correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think any newsreader's
killfile can block
someone who changes their nym constantly. Can they? Can a newsreader
killfile
a sender by using the IP address or something?

Sherry

Old August 1st 07, 05:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"Sherry" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Aug 1, 10:31 am, "Matthew" wrote:
"CatNipped" wrote in message

"bonbon" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Yes you kill file the email address outlook express can do this you can also
use the filter to add the isp address