Check out this virtual kitty!

Old August 4th 07, 12:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
jmc

Default Check out this virtual kitty!

http://home.hccnet.nl/r.ruggenberg/maikel.swf

He follows and sometimes responds to your mouse

His pupils get bigger if you move your mouse really fast

Thanks, StumbleUpon!

jmc
Old August 4th 07, 05:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
oldhickory

FYI... legit and safe...seen it before--is very cute.

--
ie
ride fast, take chances.

Old August 4th 07, 06:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
AZ Nomad

On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 20:43:33 +0930, jmc wrote:

http://home.hccnet.nl/r.ruggenberg/maikel.swf

He follows and sometimes responds to your mouse

His pupils get bigger if you move your mouse really fast

Thanks, StumbleUpon!

jmc

It would be an improvement if he did more than just sit there. The 'neko'
animation from the 80's would run all over his window, take a few swats at
the mouse, and then go to sleep. He'd awake up alarmed if the mouse moved
and repeat. If the mouse was outside the window then he'd try to scratch his
way out. Of course neko was primitive as hell, but at least it did more than
sit there.
Old August 4th 07, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
mlbriggs

On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 20:43:33 +0930, jmc wrote:

http://home.hccnet.nl/r.ruggenberg/maikel.swf

He follows and sometimes responds to your mouse

His pupils get bigger if you move your mouse really fast

Thanks, StumbleUpon!

jmc

Thanks for sending this kitty. I had it before but lost it in the depths
of the 'puter. MLB
Old August 5th 07, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
jmc

Suddenly, without warning, AZ Nomad exclaimed (8/5/2007 2:31 AM):
On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 20:43:33 +0930, jmc wrote:

http://home.hccnet.nl/r.ruggenberg/maikel.swf

He follows and sometimes responds to your mouse

His pupils get bigger if you move your mouse really fast

Thanks, StumbleUpon!

jmc

It would be an improvement if he did more than just sit there. The 'neko'
animation from the 80's would run all over his window, take a few swats at
the mouse, and then go to sleep. He'd awake up alarmed if the mouse moved
and repeat. If the mouse was outside the window then he'd try to scratch his
way out. Of course neko was primitive as hell, but at least it did more than
sit there.

Yea, I had Neko for a while myself. He was just an animated
mouse-chaser... I like this kitty better because it responds when you
stroke it - touch his ears and he flicks them, he'll start tapping his
tail if you touch that... he purrs if you "pet" his body.

Sometimes he'll take a swat at your mouse, but that looks pretty
unnatural. I'd have liked him more if he got mad at you, like a real
cat, for touching ears or tail too much, but I did think it was a nice
touch that his pupils get big when your mouse moves fast.

jmc
Old August 6th 07, 05:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
JohnR66

"jmc" wrote in message
http://home.hccnet.nl/r.ruggenberg/maikel.swf

He follows and sometimes responds to your mouse

His pupils get bigger if you move your mouse really fast

Thanks, StumbleUpon!

jmc

Just what I need. More crap on my computer. I'll have a real kitty thank
you.

Old August 7th 07, 12:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
jmc

Suddenly, without warning, JohnR66 exclaimed (8/7/2007 2:28 AM):
"jmc" wrote in message
http://home.hccnet.nl/r.ruggenberg/maikel.swf

He follows and sometimes responds to your mouse

His pupils get bigger if you move your mouse really fast

Thanks, StumbleUpon!

jmc

Just what I need. More crap on my computer. I'll have a real kitty thank
you.

So don't go there, then. Geeze.

jmc
Old August 8th 07, 01:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh >o

On 4 Aug, 12:13, jmc wrote:
http://home.hccnet.nl/r.ruggenberg/maikel.swf

He follows and sometimes responds to your mouse

His pupils get bigger if you move your mouse really fast

Thanks, StumbleUpon!

jmc

He he, I promised my little girl a sweet new kitty, But I'm not sure
that this was what she had in mind @ that time- Still, she has found
it entertaining & delightful.
Thanks J.m.c
Sheelagh "o"