Russian Cats

Old August 7th 07, 05:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
honeybunch

Default Russian Cats

This lady really likes cats a lot.

http://englishrussia.com/?p=1199

Old August 7th 07, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

Imagine the cat boxes
ups.com...

Old August 7th 07, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
saxrocco via CatKB.com

Respect...I love cats but even I would struggle with that many...130
Most I have ever had at home is 5.
But I will carry on with cats coz they are wonderful.

once again RESPECT to the Russian lady and to everyone who homes these lovely
animals.

regards
Clare x

Imagine the cat boxes

Old August 8th 07, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 7 Aug, 17:31, honeybunch wrote:
This lady really likes cats a lot.

http://englishrussia.com/?p=1199

is that entirely healthy for all the cats concerned? great that she is
feeding them and such but where do they do their 'business'? what
about disease? and most importantly have any of them been neutered,
particularly the toms, otherwise it would not only reek in there but
there is the potential you could be up to your eyeballs in kittens
before long (quite literally too)

i do like the photo of her kitchen though, with one cat per little
chair and no more.
bookie