FREE CASH THE EASY WAY*****NEW UPDATED VERSION***TESTED AND PROVEN****

Old October 16th 07, 03:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default FREE CASH THE EASY WAY*****NEW UPDATED VERSION***TESTED AND PROVEN****

easy money just follow the directions
---------------------------------------------------------------------------*-----
TURN $6 INTO THOUSANDS AS SEEN ON OPRAH...HERE'S HOW....

**Proven by various, highly-respected U.S. TV and Radio programs as
being 100% legal, feasible and true.**
**Oprah Winfrey and ABC's investigation team 20/20 also prove it can
be done.***

Note from PayPal:

**Dear Member, it has come to our attention that there is a paypal
scheme floating around at the moment you may have heard or seen the
$6 scheme. You may have even taken part in it well we have been asked
lot of questions about this scheme, the answer is yes, it does work
and, yes it is safe to use providing you follow the rules, it is
legaland has made a big hit on the internet this year. If you would
like
to take part in this scheme or would like a bit more information,
then
please see the attached file that was kindly donated to us. Thank you
for using PayPal!**

TURN $6 INTO $15,000 IN ONLY 30 DAYS...HERES HOW.

"What an amazing plan! I followed your instructions just 3 weeks ago,
and although I haven't made 15 grand yet, I'm already up to $9,135.
I'm absolutely amazed!" -Pam Whittemore , Ohio

Let's get started, just follow the instructions exactly as set out
below and then prepare yourself for a HUGE influx of cash over the
next 30 days! Here's what you need to do. . .

REQUIREMENTS:
...1) an email address
...2) a Premier or Business PayPal account

Setting up your FREE PayPal Account. It's extremely safe and very
easy
to set up. Copy and paste this to the address bar: view link'view
link (notice the secure "https"within the link)
Be sure to sign up for a free PREMIER or BUSINESS account (and not
just a PERSONAL account) if people want to use a credit card to pay.

Step 1 -
Once you have a Paypal account running, use Paypal to pay $1 EACH to
the 6 E-mail Addresses below because you pay people with an email
address in Paypal. Please MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT, If
you see addresses listed twice thats fine,the system autobot will sort
them. Just transfer the cash to them.

...1)
...2)

...3)

...4)

...5)

...6) your email here

FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS:
l. Log in to PayPal. Go to SEND MONEY TAB.
2. Type in Recipients name: (E-mail address)
3. Subject: e-mail list
Category: Service
Comments: PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR EMAIL LIST.
Next screen: CHECK PAYMENT DETAIL - Select - NO SHIPPING ADDRESS
REQUIRED. CLICK: SEND MONEY - THAT'S IT! YOU'RE DONE!!!

What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!
You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it.

STEP ..2 - Now...AFTER paying $1.00 to each of the email addresses
above, take the #1 email Address off the list, move the other email
Addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) and ADD YOUR EMAIL
ADDRESS AS NUMBER 6 ON THE LIST.

..Make sure the subject of the payment says... *PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR
EMAIL LIST* ( by requesting this service it keeps the program 100%
legal.. so please don't forget!)
Note: (If you do not see the full email address for the 6 members,
just hit reply To this email and they will show up.)

Remember, all of this is ABSOLUTELY LEGAL. You are creating a
service!
If you have any doubts, please refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1241 of
the United States Postal laws.

**MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS IN YOUR
PAYPAL ACCOUNT.**

STEP 3 - Keep this article as close to the original as possible.
You are now ready to post your copy of this message to at least 200
newsgroups, message boards, etc. (I think there are close to 32,000
groups)
All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money
you make - as well as everyone else on the list! In this situation
your job is to let as many people see this letter as possible. You
can
even start posting the moment your email is confirmed. Payments will
still appear in your PayPal account even while your bank account is
being confirmed.

HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS & MESSAGE BOARDS

Step ..1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your
own
posting. Simply put your CURSOR at the beginning of this letter and
drag your CURSOR to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy'
from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into your
computer's temporary memory.

Step ..2) Open a blank 'Notepad' file and place your cursor at the
top of the blank page. From the 'Edit' menu select 'Paste'. This will
paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your
email to the list.

Step ..3) Save your new Notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to
do your postings in different sittings, you'll always have this file

Step ..4) Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for
various newsgroups, on-line forums, message boards, bulletin boards,
chat sites, discussions, discussion groups, online communities, etc.
EXAMPLE: go to any search engine like yahoo.com, google.com,
altavista.com, excite.com - then search with subjects like ?
millionaire message board? or ?money making message board? or ?
opportunity message board? or ?money making discussions? or ?business
bulletin board? or ?money making forum? etc. You will find thousands
&thousands of message boards. Click them one by one then you will
find
the option to post a new message.

Step ..5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting 'Paste'
from the 'Edit' menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header
that everyone sees as they scroll thru the list of postings in a
particular group, click the post message button. You're done with
your first one! Congratulations! THAT'S IT!! All you have to do is
jump to
different newsgroups and post away. After you get the hang of it, it
will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!

REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS AND/OR MESSAGE BOARDS YOU POST IN, THE
MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**

Why 200 postings?

Say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example).
So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter.
Each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200
postings, each with my name at # 5 and only 5 persons respond to each
of the original 5, this is an additional $25.00 for me.
Now those 24 each make 200 minimum posts with my name at #4 and only
5 replies each.
This brings in an additional $125.00.
Those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name
at #3 and receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $625.00.
Ok, now here is the FUN part, each of those 625 people post a MINIMUM
of 200 letters with my name at #2 and they receive 5 replies each.
That just made me $3,125.00!!!
Those 3125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups
with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 react, I will
receive an additional $15,625.00!!With an investment of only $6.00!!

That's it! You will begin receiving money within days!

**JUST MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS ON
PAYPAL.**

So can you afford $6?? And see if it really works?? I think so?
People have said, what if the plan is played out and no one sends you
the
money? So what are the chances of that happening when there are tons
of new honest users and new honest people who are joining the
internetand newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try?
Estimates
are at 20,000 to 50,000 new
users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual
Internet.
PLEASE REMEMBER
This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity
of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the
directions.
You are simply paying into a money making chain of participants and
if the chain is broken you are screwing someone else out of their
fair
share.

So, as each person who joins the family and the directions are
followed, six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a
List Developer with one dollar each.

You then insert your Email Address into the list and it will move up
geometrically.
So that when your name reaches the #1 position you will have
potentially received thousands of dollars into your account!!! play
FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work. This really isn't another one
of those crazy scams! As long as people follow through with sending
out $6.00,
it works!

I AM.,ETC
Damion