Saturday Morning Smack Down!

Old November 3rd 07, 04:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Saturday Morning Smack Down!

For those of you who were following Archer's progress with his broken leg,
it appears he is back to normal and ready to take on the world (or at least
his bro-fur).

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Wrestling/

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old November 3rd 07, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"CatNipped" wrote
http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Precious. I love the menacing mouths hanging open! Glad he's doing better.

Old November 3rd 07, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"cybercat" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote
http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Precious. I love the menacing mouths hanging open! Glad he's doing better.

Yeah, and you can see that, unlike a dog, a cat wagging his tail doesn't
mean he's happy! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old November 4th 07, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"CatNipped" wrote
Yeah, and you can see that, unlike a dog, a cat wagging his tail doesn't
mean he's happy! ;

The little roughnecks! I still want an orange boy. I know I always say that.
I have only had girlycats. I do love girlycats, though.

Old November 4th 07, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"cybercat" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote
Yeah, and you can see that, unlike a dog, a cat wagging his tail doesn't
mean he's happy! ;

The little roughnecks! I still want an orange boy. I know I always say
that.
I have only had girlycats. I do love girlycats, though.

This is the first time I've had boy kittens (we got Percy when he was well
past 10 and, unfortunately, didn't have him for long before he died). Boy
kittens are a whole 'nother level of crazy!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old November 4th 07, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh>o

On 3 Nov, 16:09, "CatNipped" wrote:
For those of you who were following Archer's progress with his broken leg,
it appears he is back to normal and ready to take on the world (or at least
his bro-fur).

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Wrestling/

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

I can't believe how well they both look!
You have done an excellent job there with them both. Well done ;o)
They really do look a picture of health & trouble wrapped as love
It's great to hear tat they are doing so well after such a shaky start
Congratulations Lori you really have surpassed yourself on this one!

Wide Smile
Sheelagh "o"

Old November 4th 07, 08:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"Sheelagho" wrote in message
ps.com...
On 3 Nov, 16:09, "CatNipped" wrote:
For those of you who were following Archer's progress with his broken
leg,
it appears he is back to normal and ready to take on the world (or at
least
his bro-fur).

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Wrestling/

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

I can't believe how well they both look!
You have done an excellent job there with them both. Well done ;o)
They really do look a picture of health & trouble wrapped as love
It's great to hear tat they are doing so well after such a shaky start
Congratulations Lori you really have surpassed yourself on this one!

Thanks, but they did all the work! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Wide Smile