On-Topic: Thoughts on animal equality by the EmotionallyDisturbed...

Old November 27th 07, 01:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

Default On-Topic: Thoughts on animal equality by the EmotionallyDisturbed...

I have to say that I do agree with some of the things said here, I
don't feel right saying that I 'own' Jessie, Terri or Mr McGregor
(well i certainly don't own Mr McG as he still 'belongs' to the local
cats protection and I am just fostering him and giving him a home) i
would rather say that I share my life and house with them, they are my
companions and I try my best to look after them.

I do not like the word 'pet' that much either and I loathe seeing
collars on either dogs or cats, J T and Mr M are microchipped in case
they wander off and cannot find their way home, not happened so far
but with them being older cats they may do from pure senility,
especially in the case of Mr M who has done this at previous homes.

I am not sure about some of the more extreme things said above, such
as burning down places to make your point because that tends only to
put people against your cause and not support it, so it is
counterproductive really. I do however understand how some people may
do this out of sheer frustration over the situation when they feel
they have exhausted all other options for getting their point across
and for initiating a change. DOES NOT MEAN I CONDONE IT before anyone
gets the hump with me.

my cats can walk out the door any time they choose, they are free to
come and go, but they choose to return every time, might be something
to do with the warm radiator beds and the endless supply of roast
chicken and tuna chunks they get (just been to supermarket and bought
a roast chicken for them today, i am vegetarian btw, what a sucker
eh?) and the fact they know they have me wrapped around their little
paws.

interesting quotes anyway

bookie
Old November 27th 07, 03:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh>\o\

On 27 Nov, 13:13, bookie wrote:
[...]

Nice to see you around again )
Sheelagh"o"
Old November 28th 07, 11:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner[_2_]

On Nov 27, 8:13 am, bookie wrote:
I have to say that I do agree with some of the things said here, I
don't feel right saying that I 'own' Jessie, Terri or Mr McGregor
(well i certainly don't own Mr McG as he still 'belongs' to the local
cats protection and I am just fostering him and giving him a home) i
would rather say that I share my life and house with them, they are my
companions and I try my best to look after them.

Why? They do belong to you, you know. If you kill one in public,
you'll see real fast just who owns what. They're your property, plain
and simple. Slaves, if you like. And there's nothing that they can do
about it. They can't even complain to anyone! Not even to you.

I do not like the word 'pet' that much either and I loathe seeing
collars on either dogs or cats, J T and Mr M are microchipped in case
they wander off and cannot find their way home, not happened so far
but with them being older cats they may do from pure senility,
especially in the case of Mr M who has done this at previous homes.

Pet is a complement. Like the way a much respected man addresses a
favored woman. Why do people like you have to come along and screw
everything up? It was running fine until you got here.

I am not sure about some of the more extreme things said above, such
as burning down places to make your point because that tends only to
put people against your cause and not support it, so it is
counterproductive really.

Tell that to King George in 1776.

I do however understand how some people may
do this out of sheer frustration over the situation when they feel
they have exhausted all other options for getting their point across
and for initiating a change.

So you support vigilantism. Just come on out and say it.

DOES NOT MEAN I CONDONE IT before anyone
gets the hump with me.

KAT KRAP

my cats can walk out the door any time they choose, they are free to
come and go, but they choose to return every time,

LOL..!! Just like anyone's cats do, you silly little vain puke. Stop
FEEDING them and they'll take flite soon enough. I've even heard-tell
that abused children will cling to the arm of the abusing parent when
introduced into a room full of other adults, simply because they fear
that the others will be worse abusers than the one they already got!
What a naive little person you are! LOL...!!

might be something
to do with the warm radiator beds and the endless supply of roast
chicken and tuna chunks they get (just been to supermarket and bought
a roast chicken for them today,

Yes....! Might......!

i am vegetarian btw, what a sucker
eh?) and the fact they know they have me wrapped around their little
paws.

Why are you a vegetarian and not they? And why are you one to begin
with? You have incisor teeth as well as molars, you know.

interesting quotes anyway

bookie

Yes, I thought you'd approve, since you speak perfect disturbed lingo.

IBen Getiner
Old November 28th 07, 11:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner[_2_]

On Nov 27, 10:57�am, "Sheelagh\"o\""
wrote:
On 27 Nov, 13:13, bookie wrote:

[...]

Sheelagh"o"- Hide quoted text -

Please be quiet. You disturb me...

IBen Getiner
Old November 28th 07, 12:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On Nov 28, 11:24 am, IBen Getiner wrote:
On Nov 27, 8:13 am, bookie wrote:

[...]

you are such a sweetie aren't you?

have the medical profession found a name for your condition yet?
Old November 28th 07, 02:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh>\o\

On 28 Nov, 12:29, bookie wrote:
On Nov 28, 11:24 am, IBen Getiner wrote:

Yes, I thought you'd approve, since you speak perfect disturbed lingo.

IBen Getiner

you are such a sweetie aren't you?

have the medical profession found a name for your condition yet?- Hide quoted text -

Social psychopath I think they call *it* Bookie.
I'd be interested in your thought's.
Sheelagh "o"
Old December 2nd 07, 10:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner

On Nov 27, 8:13 am, bookie wrote:

[...]

Yes....! �Might......!

i am vegetarian btw, what a sucker
eh?) and the fact they know they have me wrapped around their little
paws.

Why are you a vegetarian and not they? And why are you one to begin
with? You have incisor teeth as well as molars, you know.

interesting quotes anyway

bookie

Yes, I thought you'd approve, since you speak perfect disturbed lingo.

IBen Getiner

you are such a sweetie aren't you?

LOL..!! You're such a silly little vain puke

have the medical profession found a name for your condition yet?- -

Yeah. It's called 'right-wing American male'.

IBene Getiner
Old December 2nd 07, 10:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner

On Nov 28, 9:01�am, "Sheelagh\"o\"" wrote:
On 28 Nov, 12:29, bookie wrote:

On Nov 28, 11:24 am, IBen Getiner wrote:

Yes, I thought you'd approve, since you speak perfect disturbed lingo.

IBen Getiner

you are such a sweetie aren't you?

have the medical profession found a name for your condition yet?- Hide quoted text -

Social psychopath I think they call *it* Bookie.
I'd be interested in your thought's.
Sheelagh "o"

Matthew 12
And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgment day of
every idle word you speak.

IBen Getiner
Old December 2nd 07, 02:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh>\o\

On 2 Dec, 10:32, IBen Getiner wrote:

Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.
Bible, 1 Corinthians xv. 33.
Sheelagh "o"

Old December 2nd 07, 05:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
The Hidden Cat Lover

On Dec 2, 5:21 am, IBen Getiner
snipped

No I think they call it sexual repressed, bipolar, obsessive,also a
person with equipment lacking that like to be center of attention but
rather be in the closet watching.
From everything I read about this person that looks about right.
Definitely should not be allowed to breed

All he talks about is some one else being gay and has all those
pictures on his computer. He says from what I read it is for ammo and
he has acquired them over the years. YEAH RIGHT.