Yes, we *are* that insane!

Old December 8th 07, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Yes, we *are* that insane!

We not only have the clothes, we have the props too! ;

*THE OZ-MAN RAWKS "PARANOIA"!!!!!*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW622GGssA8

Or the mpeg file on my server directly:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Ozzy_Rocks.mpg

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 8th 07, 03:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote in message
We not only have the clothes, we have the props too! ;

*THE OZ-MAN RAWKS "PARANOIA"!!!!!*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW622GGssA8

Or the mpeg file on my server directly:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Ozzy_Rocks.mpg

Sorry, should have been
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy_Rocks.mpg

Hugs,

CatNipped

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 8th 07, 03:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"CatNipped" wrote
Sorry, should have been
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy_Rocks.mpg

I love the look on his face, as he keeps looking up at you.

He's trying to get his little kitty mind around what in *hell* you
can be up to.

Very cute.

Old December 8th 07, 04:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"cybercat" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote
Sorry, should have been
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy_Rocks.mpg

I love the look on his face, as he keeps looking up at you.

He's trying to get his little kitty mind around what in *hell* you
can be up to.

Very cute.

I know, I had to kiss his little face right in the middle of his rock
concert! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 8th 07, 10:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-Lost

Response to "CatNipped" :

I love the look on his face, as he keeps looking up at you.

Hrmm... I imagined a little though bubble popping up...

"I... am going... to hurt you..."

He's trying to get his little kitty mind around what in *hell*
you can be up to.

Very cute.

I know, I had to kiss his little face right in the middle of his
rock concert! ;

I'll say you're definitely lucky. Gabby would have chewed my finger
off about 15 seconds into that video.

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.
Old December 8th 07, 02:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"-Lost" wrote in message
Response to "CatNipped" :

I love the look on his face, as he keeps looking up at you.

Hrmm... I imagined a little though bubble popping up...

"I... am going... to hurt you..."

He's trying to get his little kitty mind around what in *hell*
you can be up to.

Very cute.

I know, I had to kiss his little face right in the middle of his
rock concert! ;

I'll say you're definitely lucky. Gabby would have chewed my finger
off about 15 seconds into that video.

Both Archer and Ozzy are *SO* sweet and trusting. Let me see if I can
relate this without crying this time....

When Archer's leg was broken, after three weeks I had to take him back to
the vet for a check-up. The vet took the tape off the end of the cast to
look at his toes. That's when he discovered that the cast was too tight and
Archer's toes were very swollen. I was holding Archer still while the vet
looked. When the vet started poking at his toes, Archer let out on little
mew of pain and then reached over and started *licking* my hand. OK, I
totally lost it and, no, I couldn't relate this without crying again. The
poor little boy was being hurt, mommy was holding him down while he was
being hurt, and he still licked my hand instead of biting me!!! sob

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.

Old December 8th 07, 06:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

wrote:
We not only have the clothes, we have the props too! ;

*THE OZ-MAN RAWKS "PARANOIA"!!!!!*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW622GGssA8

Or the mpeg file on my server directly:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Ozzy_Rocks.mpg

poor cat

Yah, he has just a frightful tortured life - you can tell by the way he
looks at me when I kiss his little head. ;

Hugs,

CatNipped