Cat Depression Update

Old January 2nd 08, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Xarri

Default Cat Depression Update

My prayers are with you and I truly hope that Jade recovers from whatever is
ailing her. Glad to see Icarus is on the mend

--
Where there is love, there is life.
-Ghandi-

Old January 3rd 08, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

"Xarri" wrote in message
My prayers are with you and I truly hope that Jade recovers from whatever
is ailing her. Glad to see Icarus is on the mend

--
Where there is love, there is life.
-Ghandi-

Thanks. It'll be sad if we lose her but as I was crying and told Jade to
fight, I also told her that if she chooses to leave now that we will be ok
but we will miss her. Isis will definitely be hit hard because she and Jade
are typical sisters and very close. Icarus is her standard brother and liked
to antagonize her a bit. She did miss him when he went to the vet so she
obviously loved her brother.

Old January 3rd 08, 02:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

Thanks. It's really painful. I just missed the vet's call and called him
back and left a message. I'm fearing that this might be bad news so I'm
preparing for the worst. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what the
results of the blood work says.

"Matthew" wrote in message
Cat protector I am sorry you are going thru this. I have not been around
too much to respond
My purrs and prayers

Old January 3rd 08, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

For those that are reading, I was at the vet today and she's suffering from
extreme kidney failure. The vet says that there's a real slim chance that
she'll make it and could suffer cartiac failure and at any time. I told Jade
that if she wishes to leave us then it's ok and that we'll love and miss
her. I've made the appoinment and will be going to the vet to say my
goodbyes in a little while. It was a very hard choice to make. Thanks to
everyone who sent their thoughts and prayers.

Old January 4th 08, 12:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Jean B.

Cat Protector wrote:
For those that are reading, I was at the vet today and she's suffering from
extreme kidney failure. The vet says that there's a real slim chance that
she'll make it and could suffer cartiac failure and at any time. I told Jade
that if she wishes to leave us then it's ok and that we'll love and miss
her. I've made the appoinment and will be going to the vet to say my
goodbyes in a little while. It was a very hard choice to make. Thanks to
everyone who sent their thoughts and prayers.

I'm so sorry to hear this!!!! Nohl

--
Jean B.
Old January 4th 08, 01:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

"Gail" wrote in message ...
Terrible this happening, especially now.
Gail

Yes it is. I just got back from the vet. He was a bit backed up but he
brought her out (still hooked up to the IV) and we laid her in my lap so I
could be with her and say goodbye. I petted and kissed her and told her what
a great kitty she was and how I, Icarus, and Isis love her and will miss
her. My mom was there with me as well. Then we brought her in the exam room
and laid her on the table. I stood in front of her and petted her and said
some more goodbyes and then the vet did his thing and she peacefully went to
sleep. This was really hard and I cried a lot. It'll be difficult coming
home without her tonight and I'll so miss having her around. She was really
special. Thanks everyone for your thoughts.

Old January 4th 08, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

"Jean B." wrote in message
I'm so sorry to hear this!!!! Nohl

--
Jean B.

Thanks Jean. It was hard and I'll miss her but she's free now.

Old January 4th 08, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

"Matthew" wrote in message
We are still praying for you all

Thanks.