Kitty Evacuees from Gustav

Old September 2nd 08, 04:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Kitty Evacuees from Gustav

I foster for the SPCA of Northern VA. I got an emergency request to
foster a mom and 5 kittens that were evacuated from New Orleans. A
woman living in there evacuated with
her two dogs and a friendly stray that she had been feeding, who had
kittens only a
week or so before. She is staying with relatives here and asked for
the SPCA's help
in finding the little family a foster home, and later homes. Mom cat
is a tiny thin
black kitty, very friendly. The babies a 2 brown tabbies, 1 grey
tabby, 1 grey, and one
all black like mom. They are 10 days to 2 weeks old. Eyes just
open. Mom and
babies are all just beautiful. I have never had kittens this young
before and am really
glad that mom is with them. Gotta get them all fattened up. Any
spare purrs for
mom and babies is appreciated. They have been through quite a bit in
the last few days.

Debbie
Old September 2nd 08, 05:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Purrs they find a good forever-home as soon as their ready!

Nose Kisses,

CatNipped

Old September 2nd 08, 05:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Purrs on the way for mom and babies.

--
Ann
in Connecticut

Old September 2nd 08, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

aw, we will purr and pray that mama and all the
babies grow healthy and strong and find forever
homes. I am so glad to see that at least Katrina
brought these animals in the forefront and that
the city/state is now doing things to save all
animals. God bless.

Lily & her mama

wrote in message
[...]

from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

Old September 2nd 08, 06:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

[...]

They have been through quite a bit. Bless your heart for taking them in
and caring for them. Purrs for the mom and babies lovingly sent
Kyla

Old September 2nd 08, 07:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Sep 2, 11:40*am, wrote:
[...]

Purrs for their health and growth and ability to find forever-homes.
Purrs for their meowmie in her time of need. And purrs for you for
helping out.

I will not venture any wishes, positive or negative, concerning the
phenomenon of bitty-heart-capture, where it turns one or more of them
already HAVE a forever-home but you don't know it yet. That will work
out as it will.

If they seem restless, try beignets or gumbo or crawfish if
available.

--
Will in New Haven