Hug request

Old September 16th 08, 04:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

Default Hug request

Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or more
right now.
Julie
(collapsing under the 1st anniversary of her brother's death)
Old September 16th 08, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Annie Wxill

On Sep 15, 10:04*pm, GaDragonfly wrote:
Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or more
right now.
Julie
(collapsing under the 1st anniversary of her brother's death)

Gentle hugs and healing purrs are on the way.
Annie
Old September 16th 08, 04:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Sep 15, 11:16*pm, Annie Wxill wrote:
On Sep 15, 10:04*pm, GaDragonfly wrote:

Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or more
right now.
Julie
(collapsing under the 1st anniversary of her brother's death)

Gentle hugs and healing purrs are on the way.
Annie

You're a sweetheart, Annie. You have more on your plate than I do
today but have a hug to spare. thank you. Hugs back to you and Jim and
gentle purrs from my crew.
Julie
Old September 16th 08, 04:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi[_2_]

GaDragonfly wrote:
On Sep 15, 11:16 pm, Annie Wxill wrote:
On Sep 15, 10:04 pm, GaDragonfly wrote:

Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or more
right now.
Julie
(collapsing under the 1st anniversary of her brother's death)

Gentle hugs and healing purrs are on the way.
Annie

You're a sweetheart, Annie. You have more on your plate than I do
today but have a hug to spare. thank you. Hugs back to you and Jim and
gentle purrs from my crew.
Julie

Major hugs and purrs from my crew. I know how it is, and it just isn't
fair that they leave us so early. There may be a reason for it all to
happen this way, but if I could, I would turn back time, just to see my
sister again.

{{{{HUGS}}}}

Mishi
Old September 16th 08, 04:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine K

GaDragonfly kirjoitti:
Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or more
right now.
Julie
(collapsing under the 1st anniversary of her brother's death)

(((((((((Julie))))))))))

--
Christine in Laitila, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old September 16th 08, 04:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Sep 15, 11:35*pm, Mishi wrote:
GaDragonfly wrote:
[...]

Thanks Mishi. I wish I had just the day before so I could tell him how
much he was loved and how important he was to all of us. Maybe it
would have made a difference. Probably not, though.
Julie
Old September 16th 08, 04:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Sep 15, 11:37*pm, Christine K wrote:
GaDragonfly kirjoitti:

Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or more
right now.
Julie
(collapsing under the 1st anniversary of her brother's death)

(((((((((Julie))))))))))

--
Christine in Laitila, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
photos:http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb108/christal63/
photos:http://community.webshots.com/user/chkr63

Thanks Christine, your hugs help a lot!
Julie
Old September 16th 08, 04:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"GaDragonfly" wrote in message
Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or
more
right now.
Julie
(collapsing under the 1st anniversary of her brother's death)

Hugs, and a few sobs too.

Four years this month since my brother died. It makes me feel so lost
because he is supposed to be who I call when I feel so lost.

Jo

Old September 16th 08, 05:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Sep 15, 11:57*pm, "Jofirey" wrote:
"GaDragonfly" wrote in message

Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or
more
right now.
Julie
(collapsing under the 1st anniversary of her brother's death)

Hugs, and a few sobs too.

Four years this month since my brother died. *It makes me feel so lost
because he is supposed to be who I call when I feel so lost.

Jo

Thanks Jo and hugs back to you. My remaining brother sent me an email
today that said simply "I love you..." I think we were both feeling a
little lost today.
Julie
Old September 16th 08, 05:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

Thanks for the hugs, I'm going to bed now and hopefully tomorrow will
be a better day.
Julie

A request GaDragonfly Cat anecdotes 17 December 6th 07 03:19 AM
Purrr request.... Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 17 December 3rd 05 11:45 AM
Request Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 7 June 27th 05 10:07 PM
OT Odd request Karen Cat anecdotes 6 June 12th 05 12:50 PM
Request For Help Flags6262 Cat community 0 November 27th 04 05:19 PM