Does your cat do this?

Old November 14th 08, 04:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
stonej

Default Does your cat do this?

One of our three cats when it wants attention about something will get
up on its hind legs
(like a Meerkat) put its front paws together like it is praying and
move them up and down.
It will usually do this when it is hungry and wants the food bowl
filled or the bathroom window
open as it likes to jump up there behind the screen and watch birds in
the tree outside the window. It is the funniest thing to see, one
of these days I'm going to do a video of it and put it on You Tube.

Old November 14th 08, 05:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"stonej" wrote in message
One of our three cats when it wants attention about something will get
up on its hind legs
(like a Meerkat) put its front paws together like it is praying and
move them up and down.
It will usually do this when it is hungry and wants the food bowl
filled or the bathroom window
open as it likes to jump up there behind the screen and watch birds in
the tree outside the window. It is the funniest thing to see, one
of these days I'm going to do a video of it and put it on You Tube.

Your cat is an "it"? I've never seen an "it" cat before. I have three
"hers" and two "hims", but no "its".

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old November 14th 08, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
stonej

On Nov 14, 12:22*pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
"stonej" wrote in message

One of our three cats when it wants attention about something will get
up on its hind legs
(like a Meerkat) put its front paws together like it is praying and
move them up and down.
It will usually do this when it is hungry and wants the food bowl
filled or the bathroom window
open as it likes to jump up there behind the screen and watch birds in
the tree outside the window. * It is the funniest thing to see, *one
of these days I'm going to do a video of it and put it on You Tube.

Your cat is an "it"? *I've never seen an "it" cat before. *I have three
"hers" and two "hims", but no "its".

Hugs,

CatNipped

Sorry, bad terminology the cat is a "he".
Old November 14th 08, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"stonej" wrote in message

One of our three cats when it wants attention about something will get
up on its hind legs
(like a Meerkat) put its front paws together like it is praying and
move them up and down.
It will usually do this when it is hungry and wants the food bowl
filled or the bathroom window
open as it likes to jump up there behind the screen and watch birds in
the tree outside the window. It is the funniest thing to see, one
of these days I'm going to do a video of it and put it on You Tube.

Your cat is an "it"? I've never seen an "it" cat before. I have three
"hers" and two "hims", but no "its".

Hugs,

CatNipped

Sorry, bad terminology the cat is a "he".

No problem, sorry for the "tweak". We get trolls here from time to time and
one of the ways we spot them is that they'll usually use "it" instead of a
gender-specific pronoun.

I'd love to see a vid of him doing that, let us know if you ever get one up
on YouTube!

Hugs,

CatNipped