About the Mothership

Old November 6th 04, 08:41 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Default About the Mothership

Maybe we're *not* kidding about this one.

http://www.w00t-comic.net/20040830.html

Old November 6th 04, 07:07 PM
Ted Davis

On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 00:41:43 -0800, Seanette Blaylock
wrote:

Maybe we're *not* kidding about this one.

http://www.w00t-comic.net/20040830.html

There are other, longer cat sequences as well. In one, the balcony
fell off the building where Sara lives and she can't get to her
apartment - the cat related part begins with
http://www.w00t-comic.net/20030206.html. There is also a dream
sequence related to the single page referenced above that begins at
http://www.w00t-comic.net/20040509.html and reaches its climax
http://www.w00t-comic.net/20040625.html.

--
T.E.D. )

Old November 6th 04, 08:38 PM
Seanette Blaylock

Ted Davis had some very interesting
things to say about About the Mothership:

Maybe we're *not* kidding about this one.
http://www.w00t-comic.net/20040830.html

There are other, longer cat sequences as well. In one, the balcony
fell off the building where Sara lives and she can't get to her
apartment - the cat related part begins with
http://www.w00t-comic.net/20030206.html. There is also a dream

I liked that bit. :-)

sequence related to the single page referenced above that begins at
http://www.w00t-comic.net/20040509.html and reaches its climax
http://www.w00t-comic.net/20040625.html.

That story kinda bored me, but maybe I just don't play the right games
to really get it. :-)

Old November 7th 04, 01:19 AM
Ted Davis

On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 12:38:11 -0800, Seanette Blaylock
wrote:

Ted Davis had some very interesting
things to say about About the Mothership:

Maybe we're *not* kidding about this one.
http://www.w00t-comic.net/20040830.html

There are other, longer cat sequences as well. In one, the balcony
fell off the building where Sara lives and she can't get to her
apartment - the cat related part begins with
http://www.w00t-comic.net/20030206.html. There is also a dream

I liked that bit. :-)

sequence related to the single page referenced above that begins at
http://www.w00t-comic.net/20040509.html and reaches its climax
http://www.w00t-comic.net/20040625.html.

That story kinda bored me, but maybe I just don't play the right games
to really get it. :-)

I don't play *any* computer games, except sometimes a mahjongg
variant, but I read enough comics about gamers to at least catch
what's going on. In this particular case, there was a lengthy story
arc earlier about Sara and others playing a RPG in a park, and I read
the archive more or less straight through so that was still fresh in
my mind. I didn't care much for the story either, but the kicker just
broke me up.

--
T.E.D. )