New photos of Sesame

Old November 13th 04, 10:23 AM
Kathryn

Default New photos of Sesame

Hey everyone,

Time for one of my very rare posts! I have a new camera phone and I finally
have some pics of Sesame online! They're in the rpca_pictures group on Yahoo
and the folder is called Kathryn's Kitty

Sesame is 19 years old, only two years younger than me, very affectionate
and seeks more attention the older she gets!

Kathryn, owned by Sesame

Old November 14th 04, 05:24 AM
Marina

Kathryn wrote:

Hey everyone,

Time for one of my very rare posts! I have a new camera phone and I finally
have some pics of Sesame online! They're in the rpca_pictures group on Yahoo
and the folder is called Kathryn's Kitty

Sesame is 19 years old, only two years younger than me, very affectionate
and seeks more attention the older she gets!

Aww, what a sweet-looking elderly citizen. Has he been with you all his
life? I have a soft spot for these old 'uns.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old November 14th 04, 03:50 PM
Kathryn

Aww, what a sweet-looking elderly citizen. Has he been with you all his
life? I have a soft spot for these old 'uns.

Yes she sure has! So long I don't ever remember not having her. Here's
hoping she'll be around for a while yet!

Kathryn

Old November 14th 04, 07:05 PM
Marina

Kathryn wrote:

Yes she sure has! So long I don't ever remember not having her. Here's
hoping she'll be around for a while yet!

Oops, sorry, she. Don't know why I decided she was a he.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Added photos Tanada Cat anecdotes 30 May 27th 04 02:05 PM
Duffy and Holly (new photos) MaryL Cat anecdotes 23 October 11th 03 01:28 PM
More Photo's Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 6 September 30th 03 09:28 AM