Pics of Zephyr and Phadra

Old November 11th 09, 05:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Kelly Greene

Default Pics of Zephyr and Phadra

Zephyr
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k2...TS-2-640px.jpg

Phaedra
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k2...TS-4-640px.jpg
Old November 12th 09, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
dgk

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 23:30:13 -0600, "Kelly Greene"
wrote:

Zephyr
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k2...TS-2-640px.jpg

Phaedra
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k2...TS-4-640px.jpg

I love that expression on Phaedra. Come any nearer with that thing and
I'll scratch the lens.
Old November 12th 09, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MLB[_2_]

wrote:

Zephyr
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k2...TS-2-640px.jpg

Phaedra
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k2...TS-4-640px.jpg

I love that expression on Phaedra. Come any nearer with that thing and
I'll scratch the lens.

There is a song about a Phaedra on a late night talk show from time to
time. It is called Coast to Coast. Haver you ever heard it? MLB
Old November 13th 09, 03:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Kelly Greene

wrote:

Zephyr
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k2...TS-2-640px.jpg

Phaedra
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k2...TS-4-640px.jpg

I love that expression on Phaedra. Come any nearer with that thing and
I'll scratch the lens.

Yeah! LOL! :-D Actually she's a real sweetie. Zephyr is the one more
likely to slap the camera out of my hands. ;-)

Old November 13th 09, 03:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Kelly Greene

wrote:

Zephyr
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k2...TS-2-640px.jpg

Phaedra
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k2...TS-4-640px.jpg

I love that expression on Phaedra. Come any nearer with that thing and
I'll scratch the lens.

There is a song about a Phaedra on a late night talk show from time to
time. It is called Coast to Coast. Haver you ever heard it? MLB

No, as I've never watched coast to coast. This is where I got the name
from:

Title: Nancy Sinatra - Some Velvet Morning lyrics
1967

Lee:
Some velvet morning when I'm straight
I'm gonna open up your gate
And maybe tell you 'bout Phaedra
and how she gave me life
and how she made it in
Some velvet morning when I'm straight

Nancy:
Flowers growing on the hill
Dragonflies and daffodils
Learn from us very much
Look at us but do not touch
Phaedra is my name

Lee:
Some velvet morning when I'm straight
I'm gonna open up your gate
And maybe tell you 'bout Phaedra
and how she gave me life
and how she made it in
Some velvet morning when I'm straight

Nancy:
Flowers are the things we knew
Secrets are the things we grew
Learn from us very much
Look at us but do not touch
Phaedra is my name

Old November 13th 09, 05:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MLB[_2_]

Kelly Greene wrote:

wrote:

[...]

That is the song and it comes on Art Bell's show. It is very melancholy
but haunting. MLB
Old November 13th 09, 11:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Kelly Greene

"MLB" wrote in message
Kelly Greene wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I haven't watched that show either. We're not big TV watchers. When the set
is on, it's either on News or Discovery, History, NG, Animal Planet.... I
haven't heard that song since the 1960s. ;-)

Old November 14th 09, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MLB[_2_]

Kelly Greene wrote:

"MLB" wrote in message
Kelly Greene wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I should have said it is late night radio and Art Bell is only on
occasionally. Coast to Coast is every night. I turn it on when I go to
bed and listen until I fall asleep. It also repeats it's programs, so
if I awaken and can't go back to sleep, I listen then .MLB

Pics: Mir in the sun Marina Cat anecdotes 5 October 5th 09 02:56 AM
More pics Marina Cat anecdotes 2 April 15th 09 11:01 PM
A few pics outside Cheryl Cat anecdotes 15 October 24th 06 05:37 PM
Mir & Cal pics Marina Cat anecdotes 14 September 8th 05 11:35 PM
Pics KittyLady Cat anecdotes 19 April 18th 05 02:38 PM