Cat With A Big Heart

Old January 23rd 10, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Phil P.

Default Cat With A Big Heart

Check out the markings on this cat:

http://maxshouse.com/Rescues/Jan_201...ha_Heart_A.htm

http://maxshouse.com/Rescues/Jan_201...ha_Heart_C.htm

Old January 23rd 10, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mark Earnest

"Phil P." wrote in message
Check out the markings on this cat:

http://maxshouse.com/Rescues/Jan_201...ha_Heart_A.htm

http://maxshouse.com/Rescues/Jan_201...ha_Heart_C.htm

Looks like Sylvester on Warner Brothers cartoons with Tweety Bird.
Wish I could watch those again.

Old January 23rd 10, 02:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Phil P.

"Mark Earnest" wrote in message
"Phil P." wrote in message
Check out the markings on this cat:

http://maxshouse.com/Rescues/Jan_201...ha_Heart_A.htm

http://maxshouse.com/Rescues/Jan_201...ha_Heart_C.htm

Looks like Sylvester on Warner Brothers cartoons with Tweety Bird.
Wish I could watch those again.

I was referring to her markings on her sides- They're almost perfect
hearts.

Old January 23rd 10, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mark Earnest

"Phil P." wrote in message
Check out the markings on this cat:

http://maxshouse.com/Rescues/Jan_201...ha_Heart_A.htm

http://maxshouse.com/Rescues/Jan_201...ha_Heart_C.htm

Looks like Sylvester on Warner Brothers cartoons with Tweety Bird.
Wish I could watch those again.

I was referring to her markings on her sides- They're almost perfect
hearts.

Yes they are! It is an amazing cat.

Old January 23rd 10, 06:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Phil P." wrote in message
Check out the markings on this cat:

That is so cool! What is her story?

Old January 23rd 10, 12:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Phil P.

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Phil P." wrote in message
Check out the markings on this cat:

That is so cool! What is her story?

I'm not really sure. She was part of a group of last day cats I pulled from
a municipal kill shelter a few days ago. Her card said she was brought in as
a stray. I don't believe she was a stray because she was very clean and in
great condition and very affectionate. Her cage had a caution tag because
someone said she snarls- which is probably why such a beautiful cat was
labled unadoptable and on death row. Of course she doesn't snarl- she's a
mega mush! Her right lower canine protrudes over her upper lip and her upper
left canine protrudes over her lower lip. Her lower incisers appear to be
pushed foward which pushes her lower lip out and makes her look like she's
smiling- not snarling. It looks like she struck her jaw on something- or
more likely, something struck her jaw and knocked her teeth out of
alignment. My cynical nature, from being in this business so long, makes me
suspect abuse.

She's seeing a veterinary dentist next week to see if her teeth can or
should be fixed. She doesn't seem to be in any discomfort; she eats well.
I even broke down and gave her some large nugget dry food to see if she had
any problems crunching- she didn't.

Here are some close ups of her face. What does it look like to you?

http://maxshouse.com/Rescues/Special...eart/index.htm

Phil

Old January 23rd 10, 01:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Phil P." wrote in message

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Phil P." wrote in message
[...]

Oh, Phil. It sure does look like someone hurt her. She is lovely, and so are
you for saving her.

Old January 23rd 10, 02:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Phil P." wrote in message

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Phil P." wrote in message
[...]

The more I think about this the madder I get. I think they wanted to put her
down because she is "damaged." Ugh.

Old January 24th 10, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
The Nice Mean Man[_2_]

Why does she look so ****ed off?

I Heart You Winnie Cat anecdotes 0 November 24th 08 11:15 PM
I Heart You Kreisleriana[_3_] Cat anecdotes 0 November 24th 08 08:58 PM
Delicious Chocolate will win his/her heart. Heart shaped boxes. All kinds to chose from. World's Finest Chocolate [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 October 11th 07 02:39 PM
Oh my heart :(( Eli Cat Cat anecdotes 4 July 26th 06 01:24 AM
OMG, my heart! badwilson Cat anecdotes 8 March 22nd 04 04:45 AM